Food Fapping

img_0980.jpg

Shake shack burger & fries and i dont know what kind of shake that is but good lord i want it.

But does it taste like cheese? (Sadly, I am not a fan of avocado. So glad I don't have food allergies. I am, unfortunately, too picky.)

Does any of the processed cheese food not contain dairy? Velveeta?

But does it taste like cheese? (Sadly, I am not a fan of avocado. So glad I don't have food allergies. I am, unfortunately, too picky.)

Does any of the processed cheese food not contain dairy? Velveeta?

not really...but yet it didn't really taste like avocado to me at the time

Velveeta, kraft, all of those contain dairy. Even macaroni and cheese contains dairy before you even add the milk and butter.

I have to use this special soy/tofu based dairy-free cheese....it's "mozzarella" kinda tastes like greasy american cheese and is not nice on pizza. My family is italian. We are very picky about our cheeses...and of course, american cheese doesn't belong on pizza lol

I would go crazy. :sadface:
I was really depressed at the start...trying to figure this all out around the time of the wedding...and still was accidentally poisoning myself.
Now I've been without for a few months and it doesn't really bother me so much anymore. Every now and then I go ape over something I really can't have anymore...like a jelly doughnut :\

I'm learning to do without, find similar items and make replacements. :) This dragon, you should see a huge difference in me :)

Back