For those people who put Mugen Badges on Fake Spoilers

you have a problem with my honda... I mean bmw?

Hsm7595.jpg

X9RCrbX.jpg

Hilarious!

Same goes to people that put red Honda badge on their car. Some of you actually paid $100 for them and then they get stolen by stupid kids. If you have so much $ then PM me and I will give you my paypal address.:wavey:

Same goes to people that put red Honda badge on their car. Some of you actually paid $100 for them and then they get stolen by stupid kids. If you have so much $ then PM me and I will give you my paypal address.:wavey:

Huh? I have OEM red emblems on mine and they have been fine for almost a year...but that could be because I dont live in a bad part of town anymore

Regarding the article: For God's sake please stop asking/telling people what to do!!! Last time I checked we live in the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Land of the free and freedom to express oneself. If someone wants to do something to their car, so be it. I mean really, what someone does to their car, does it give you cancer, put you in a wheelchair the rest of your life? Don't get me wrong we are all entitled to our opinions but some take it to the extreme.

Jalopnik: was this a slow news day for you? Lay off and start being more productive in the automotive industry.

Regarding the article: For God's sake please stop asking/telling people what to do!!! Last time I checked we live in the great UNITED STATES OF AMERICA! Land of the free and freedom to express oneself. If someone wants to do something to their car, so be it. I mean really, what someone does to their car, does it give you cancer, put you in a wheelchair the rest of your life? Don't get me wrong we are all entitled to our opinions but some take it to the extreme.

Jalopnik: was this a slow news day for you? Lay off and start being more productive in the automotive industry.
So does this mean you're going to take your fake Mugen stickers off of your car? :) I didn't realize that living in the US of A gave us the freedom to steal the results of someones hard work or to misrepresent crap as 24karat gold.

Nobody is telling you that you CAN'T upbadge your car. But as this is America I have the right to tell you that I and most people in the know think people that upbadge there car to make it seem more special than it is is a moron.

It also is an insult to anyone that went the extra step and bought the special version or model and to the people that created it.

That's typical article from Jalopnik. They love to troll car enthusiasts. No need to get your panties in a bunch.:wavey:

So does this mean you're going to take your fake Mugen stickers off of your car? :) I didn't realize that living in the US of A gave us the freedom to steal the results of someones hard work or to misrepresent crap as 24karat gold.

Stealing someone's hard work? If that is indeed the case, litigation should ensue. So when you put a decepticon sticker on your car it better damn well transform into a decepticon or you're "misrepresenting crap.":D

Back