Ford Focus ST?

Went in for a GTI and came out with this for the wife/family lol. I'll probably take her cx5 to trade for the GTI or I might wait for the Type R.

B01B4989-9211-4F62-AD71-D76AE0C322EE_zpsrd40zqfs.jpeg

He fooled us all.

Lol no honestly that wasn't the plan. The suv felt right, it was time for a bigger vehicle for the family, heck thats not even my car, it's the wife's car, I hate automatic cars they're too boring, I'll be back in something fun soon. ;) Because I know im going to go crazy in my wife's old auto cx5 :spazface:

Its a funny story, she had being wanting a 7 passanger suv for a while now, everytime we would get my oil changed she would look at the honda pilot and everytime we would get her oil changed she would look at the mazda cx9. I had actually showed her the vw atlas about a month ago or so on an ad I got in my email and she loved it. When we pulled up to the vw dealership we looked at the gti and then she went inside the dealership and saw the atlas and immediately sat in it lol so I told the salesperson (without her noticing) to run a price on the atlas instead of the GTI and that's pretty much how we ended up with it, she was surprised and happy so I was ok with it, I wanted more space as well because the civic was crazy small for a car seat, etc.. Im still thinking on what to do, because we both use the cx5 as a "work" vehicle because it can get nasty with our job and we don't want to be getting in and out with our family in the "work" vehicle. I still want the GTI though, It did have the extra space the civic lacked in the back seat and it has ac vents in the back so thats a huge plus!

Back