freddi's build thread!! finally lol.

Freddiii

Brooklyn, NY
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi every1 I'm freddi. I'm finally doing a build thread lol after being on here a year. I'll try to scrounge up some photos as i'm on my laptop.

The car is stock except for minor exterior mods. Her name is Siri because she talks to me, :)

Exterior:
Few stickers.
Blue JDM emblems
6000k HID kit in headlights
Yellow Fog overlays- about to remove them as the center has turned black. I dunno why, I'm running stock bulbs. :/
Blue Lug Nuts to be installed soon

Interior:
LED map/dome lights
Plastic mats over stock mats in the front

Engine:
Stock

Suspension:
Stock

Future Mods:
Intake: Thinking either ART SRI or TAKEDA SRI
Maybe flashpro
Exhaust: Catback, can't remember which brand I liked right now
Downpipe
Eibach Pro Kit Springs
Struts
Rear Sway Bar
Blue Concave Rims

K now onto the pics

IMG_0047.JPG iphone pics 079.JPG camera pics 027.JPG camera pics 031.JPG camera pics 011.JPG camera pics 018.JPG camera pics 019.JPG camera pics 020.JPG camera pics 021.JPG camera pics 023.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. The silver is a really nice color. It always looks clean.

thanks most of those are old. the one i jus put is more recent. i have to wash her tom to take photos with the new emblems. she has a lil damage on her rear that i gotta take care of before summer. sum stupid girl swiped me. i should've put it thru ins, but she was so frightened, n gave me sum cash. i've also got a dent on my door, very small, but sum1 must of hit my door with their door. i'm hoping paintless dent repair will b able to get it out.

Aaahhh Silver :) white was my 1st choice, then silver, ended up with PMM lol. Looks great in silver and rarely see Silver Si's around here. Always nice to have something not a lot of people have :)

Aaahhh Silver :) white was my 1st choice, then silver, ended up with PMM lol. Looks great in silver and rarely see Silver Si's around here. Always nice to have something not a lot of people have :)

yea i wanted white, or pmm, or dbp. but this was what they had, n supposedly si's were so limited they coudnt get one from elsewhere. i wasnt planning on getting a car that day, it jus so happened my dad got offered a deal. so asm it was. lots of asm sedans around here, but not any asm si. its grown on me a lot.

i use armor all theres a cleaner with frebreze, and then I go over it with the armor all shine. its not greasy at all. i haven't used them since december i think. I had armor all wipes since that was easier for the winter.

Takeda all the way!!! No heat soak I'm in for more. :D

yea i think i'll def do that. i remembered which exhaust I want. the Tsudo catback. I like how it sounds if im not mistaken.

It's the best bang for the buck.

Back