freddi's build thread!! finally lol.

The only pic I have of it. I wish I had a better one that showed more of the dash... I can probably find one later... anyway... 40k isn't bad.

How about 201,xxx?

p1000776tl.jpg

It's depressing isn't it? Two and a half years of ownership and I'm almost at 44k :(
It's somewhat depressing especially since in my mind the car is still new. But to others there like nope, all them miles? But I bought it to drive it. So I do. Bout to go to Ohio next week in it.

It's somewhat depressing especially since in my mind the car is still new. But to others there like nope, all them miles? But I bought it to drive it. So I do. Bout to go to Ohio next week in it.

True that. Cars are made to be driven. What's the point of buying a car and making her a garage queen?

True that. Cars are made to be driven. What's the point of buying a car and making her a garage queen?
I don't know. I think those people worry about resale values. But for me I think I'm keeping the car at least six years. So I will enjoy it. She's never been in a garage tho I do wish I had one. It would help for those snow storms.

I don't know. I think those people worry about resale values. But for me I think I'm keeping the car at least six years. So I will enjoy it. She's never been in a garage tho I do wish I had one. It would help for those snow storms.

I plan on keeping mine for a long time too. The 2012 is the only year the Civics will look like that, front and rear style-wise.

You guys drive a lot! Car is 14 months old and I just rolled 13k earlier this week.

The only pic I have of it. I wish I had a better one that showed more of the dash... I can probably find one later... anyway... 40k isn't bad.

How about 201,xxx?

p1000776tl.jpg
I hope to take this car to 100k miles. My old car I got it at 22k and by the time we sent it to dr about five years later it was over 100k.

You guys drive a lot! Car is 14 months old and I just rolled 13k earlier this week.
That's not too bad squiggy, I know there r some at 14 months who haven't broken 10k yet. My dad traded in his truck which he got a year before I got my car with about 14-16k on it a few months ago. 16 k in 2 and a half years. Chump change lol.

That's not too bad squiggy, I know there r some at 14 months who haven't broken 10k yet. My dad traded in his truck which he got a year before I got my car with about 14-16k on it a few months ago. 16 k in 2 and a half years. Chump change lol.

I would have about 2k less on it if I hadn't gone to The Dragon this year.

I got 9600 bought June 2012.
syhupuhy.jpg

Me n the car in W. Va earlier. I'm in Columbus Ohio now. We will be here for about a week. Great news my cousin leased a ninth! She has a kona coffee metallic 13 lx or ex sedan I can't tell. Here's a pic of the interior I don't know what the fuss is about it's soft but not that soft like real leather. Shrug I still like my 12 Si. At least the lx or ex doesn't have faux carbon fiber.
9avymy9u.jpg

Back