DIY Front Bumper Removal

Hi Guys,

Some of you here on the forums may have stumbled across our DIY videos on YouTube, but I'm sure most have not had a chance to watch them. They provide great step by step instructions as to how we install a multitude of aftermarket parts, but additionally we go through and show you some basic processes that are required for many modifications/upgrades.

In this video, we layout the process of removing the front bumper of the Civic Sedans using our 2014 Si shop car. The process is very straight forward and should be nearly identical for the Coupe models and Non-Si's:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzSuRZiqVnQ

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions, or drop a comment on your YouTube video page! Be sure to give it a like as well.

I need to see the coupe grill from inside! I can access the two screws and center clip for chrome molding with out removing bumper or grill. Need to know what else holds it. For 14-15 coupe so. I see tons of vids on sedans

I need to see the coupe grill from inside! I can access the two screws and center clip for chrome molding with out removing bumper or grill. Need to know what else holds it. For 14-15 coupe so. I see tons of vids on sedans

Just take the bumper off. It is easy enough to take on and off.

Or you could look at a parts catalog with diagrams.

The diagrams don't show, that was my first stop. Take bumper off? :ohnoes:

There are prob more clips you can't see by leaving the bumper on.

Just the chrome piece on the sedan grill has 4 screws and 12 different clip points, its insane!

Ill take bumper off, just have to wait till a day off comes along! Trunk full of parts and no time. :(

I wish! lol. I have a week off in November. Ill just keep collecting parts:dance: til then. D.P arrives Friday. It's just gets harder and harder to wait!

Do you already have a Flashpro? That downpipe will be useless without it.

It's the next purchase! Probably couple of weeks. Can't install anything till mid November. Still have, spc camber arms, front bolts, clutch line for cdv delete, rear motor mount and some other little cosmetic additions sitting in trunk.

Unfortunately we don't have a video for the coupe front bumper removal. Like others said though, it is very similar. I guess the major difference would be the grille on the 14+ coupe.

Back