For Sale FS: 2012 Si OEM Sway Bars

RR'12SiCp

PA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Newly Updated... Priced Lowered Again!!!

I am selling my stock 2012 Civic Si Coupe OEM Sway Bars. They have 24,000 miles on them. I switched to the Eibach Anti-roll Sway Bars a few thousand miles ago. The coupe Si and the sedan Si share the same part numbers. The non Si's share the same part numbers except for the middle 3. I've heard they will fit non-Si's too. Please check into this for yourself. :)

Info...
18mm front sway bars with OEM bushings. List price new - $51.77
15mm rear sway bars with OEM bushings. List price new - $47.73

My price used... shipping + $20. They sell for almost $100 new. I will include insurance too and I will calculate shipping at its cheapest price once I know your zip code. Thanks!

9thcivic (sway bars).jpg 9thcivic (sway bars) 2.jpg

Last edited:
Shipping is anywhere from $15-$25. I'm practically selling these for free. There are no non-Si overs out there looking to beef up their sway bars?

Bump please.

Do like I did ,throw them on the shelf,I'm waiting for someone with a wreck looking for sways,and an exhaust,brake lines,stock shifter...otherwise it's just taking up space in my garage.

Yep. Lol. I have two people interested, but they haven't decided yet. From my understanding the only thing any non Si needs is the brackets for the Si sway bars and there less than $10. We share the same part numbers for the end links and I already have the bushings.

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back