Sold FS: Hondata Flashpro w/ Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

homegrown

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
FB6 Sedan
Gently used Honda Flashpro with Bluetooth. Complete with original box.
$450USD shipped in the continental US. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada at buyers expense.
Thanks for looking.
FP1.jpg FP2.jpg FP3.jpg

Nice to see the box, I have a flash pro Hondata, my serial # is a bit higher by about 200

Interested. Just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly. Even though I am in CA I can use the non-carb version with the only issue being that I am no longer emission compliant, right? So when I go to get smogged I would just need to flash the base map back and that will put me right back in compliance? I'm completely stock as it stands, but everything I've read says that FP is a great first mod.

If I'm correct in my line of thinking, I'll take it!

Interested. Just want to be sure I'm understanding correctly. Even though I am in CA I can use the non-carb version with the only issue being that I am no longer emission compliant, right? So when I go to get smogged I would just need to flash the base map back and that will put me right back in compliance? I'm completely stock as it stands, but everything I've read says that FP is a great first mod.

If I'm correct in my line of thinking, I'll take it!
I don't think they will ever know you altered your computer without a licensed program from Honda. I know in NC they can't tell I am on a race calibration at all. Unless I go in with a my 2nd o2 sensor off and even then they don't care.

I think the only thing they are looking for here in Cali are carb stickers for the parts u have such as down pipes, intake manifolds, etc. almost positive they won’t know u have a calibration flashed on ur computer.

I don't know that the reflash map would even be enough to throw the tune out of compliance, but you could always reflash it back while being smogged. The carb complaint flashpro just has less functionality. It blocks some functions/maps that you can use with the full model.

As I understand it, there’s not much difference between this and the CARB-compliant version. The CARB version doesn’t allow you to turn off the emissions sensors like the race version does, and the canned tunes that it comes with aren’t tuned as aggressively as the ones on the race version to meet emissions. Other than that, it’s up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back