FT Bragg, NC to Phoenix, AZ

bechore88

Fayetteville, NC
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
Sedan
I just got out of the military and will be moving back home to AZ and leaving my club behind. Looking on some insight of good clubs and bad clubs (to stay away from) around the Avondale/Phoenix area. Any recommend shops and shops I should stay away from as well. I will be moving sometime this summer after my house sells.

Thanks,
Brian

@bechore88 - Thanks for your service! :thumbsup:

I've always wanted to move to Arizona.. I've never been there but maybe one day I will visit Arizona and see how it is.

No Daylight Savings Time is a positive. No winter weather (snow/cold) is also a positive (of course it does in the mountains).

phoenix is an awesome place to live. you might want to check facebook groups to see where the 9th gen guys hang out, unfortunately i am not a part of their group because "i dont drive a 9th gen" every saturday night there is a massive car show at the scottsdale pavilions which is cool. import face off was yesterday, that is always a huge hit. um we have lots of 1/2 mile racing events that come here like omega motorsports no flyzone and racewars, those are always fun to go to. we have drag and drift events that are fun to attend.

There's a couple small weekly meets that go on if you're ever bored towards the tempe/chandler area, RC's Garage is having a meet at their shop in February sometime and that should have a bunch of cool builds. @axion_industries is out here too I believe, in case you need parts :D

Back