DIY Full-Race 3" Downpipe and Catback Exhaust System

When you slow down, and shift out of gear in 3rd theres not a vibration? Maybe its just the combo of invidia and dull race that is doing it. I checked all my bolts (all 7 of them ha) and theyre all snug. So Idk why it does it, but its only when I slow down and let out at or around that RPM

Ill pay attention to it... Mine is connected to stock catback. Ill let you know if i notice anything.

I used ramps. Only hard part was the 3 bolts connecting dp and cat back

I cheated. I was replacing the DP and exhaust at the same time. I attempted to get the first of those three bolts off and said screw it since I was replacing everything anyway and left them together.

I cheated. I was replacing the DP and exhaust at the same time. I attempted to get the first of those three bolts off and said screw it since I was replacing everything anyway and left them together.
Smart!!! If not replacing both, use a lot of pb blaster!!!!

Does anyone have any sort of vinbration noises coming from the pipes? I assume there is another heatshield mine is vibrating against

Does anyone have any sort of vinbration noises coming from the pipes? I assume there is another heatshield mine is vibrating against
I have the FR Catted DP and I get no vibrations other than at cold start up, but the car is loud on start ups with factory exhaust so no surprise there. Why not remove the heat shield and wrap the DP on header heat wrap?

I have the FR Catted DP and I get no vibrations other than at cold start up, but the car is loud on start ups with factory exhaust so no surprise there. Why not remove the heat shield and wrap the DP on header heat wrap?

Yeah I may have to do that actually

The noise is more than likely coming from my invidia catback though. The rumble has added so much vibration that I think its up against some of the plastic

It's hitting your bumper? Wont it burn/wrinkle?

Back