Want To Buy Full Race 3" exhaust (coupe)

TheSlowAndTheSerious

New Jersey
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
As the title states, have learned my lesson and will not cheap out on stuff again. Went from springs to coils, need new camber arms and now need a new exhaust lol. Sick and tired of this tsudo, quality is terrible, exhaust looks like its 10 years old when it's just over a year old now. I'm looking for a Full Race exhaust for my coupe, saving up for a new one but if anyone has a used one in good condition for sale let me know!

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Are you still looking for the exhaust or your already bought one?

hey akertulis. I'm just curious what you want for the exhaust? Is it exhaust and catted downpipe? do you have engine mount as well? why are you selling this stuff? thanks and have a good rest of your day.

I'm selling FR downpipe w/cat...
hey Djordie. so you're selling a full race exhaust plus catted down pipe? How much are you trying to get out of it? How long was it on the car? Why are you selling it? Are you willing to ship? curious... because I'm in Canada Have a good rest of your day.

I have a catted downpipe, shoot me your address and let's get an estimate for shipping. My best friend sold his si and I got ultimate racing downpipe and catback from him for almost nothing :)

Now that's a friend. so let me just make sure. this is a full race exhaust and full race catted down pipe..right? or just full race catted downpipe. How much are you trying to get out of it? How long was it on the car? I'm in montreal quebec

Back