Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

The down pipe is getting a slight re design, however with SEMA coming up and having to finish some projects for that, the pricing for the DP will not be available until the SEMA show is over. Once we have pricing available we will post it up. For those that want to be on the contact list for the Down pipe or the turbo kit can e-mail me at jon@full-race.com with your contact info and I can add you to the list.

Regards
Jon
Is it possible to get a DP with no cat/ resonator? I want it straight through and loud, no cat/ resonator.

(The resonator on the actual exhaust is fine)

I know this question has prolly been answered but just want to be 100% before I order FR exhaust. The 2012+ sedan exhaust will fit the 2013 sedan correct ? Full-Race Full-Race Geoff

I just saw noticed this thread, LOL!
FULL-RACE, will your full exhaust, catless + the downpipe throw any CELs? I'm planning of buying it. Also, are there headers available for the '13 Si sedan? Thanks!

I just saw noticed this thread, LOL!
FULL-RACE, will your full exhaust, catless + the downpipe throw any CELs? I'm planning of buying it. Also, are there headers available for the '13 Si sedan? Thanks!
im almost positive that the 12 and the 13 are the same cars pretty much

They are the same engine etc. Just cosmetic differences on the SI bumpers and whatnot. WhiteFG4 has both. There should be no check engine light.

Yeah no check engine light. But I have the high flow cat. If you go cat less then idk.
I believe FULL RACE gives you the O2 spacer (fouler) for the catless. I'll let you guys know when I get it, if not sooner or later if someone beats me to it. Either way, that's what getting. Shouldn't throw any CELs IF that fouler is on.

I just ordered my full race down pipe with high flow cat and exhaust yesterday! Thanks so much jon guerra from Full Race for helping me! I can't wait to recive it! next is an intake manifold and tune from vitviper! So excited!

I just ordered my full race down pipe with high flow cat and exhaust yesterday! Thanks so much jon guerra from Full Race for helping me! I can't wait to recive it! next is an intake manifold and tune from vitviper! So excited!

Is there an intake mani made for 9thgens yet? I've seen people custom rig an 8thgen RBC, but I'm unaware of any other options.

Would a catless DP bring more gains than the catted one? I've never fully grasped this and as Florida has no special emissions laws I know a lot of people here usually go catless when the option is given, is that due to more gains or is it just a louder sound that people are going for? I was thinking about grabbing this FR DP & an exhaust from somewhere (maybe FR as well) but I don't want it to be heard all around my neighborhood when I pull in to the entrance like some of the cars here.

Would a catless DP bring more gains than the catted one? I've never fully grasped this and as Florida has no special emissions laws I know a lot of people here usually go catless when the option is given, is that due to more gains or is it just a louder sound that people are going for? I was thinking about grabbing this FR DP & an exhaust from somewhere (maybe FR as well) but I don't want it to be heard all around my neighborhood when I pull in to the entrance like some of the cars here.

I believe catless makes more gains, but I can say that with the downpipe and a 3" exhaust (I'd recommend full race ;] ) would probably be heard by your neighbors. Upon cold start up its loud enough to set off car alarms. Just regular idle though it purrs like a kitten. (More of a mountain lion kind of kitten). But if you break over 2k in the hood, the neighbors will hear you.

I believe catless makes more gains, but I can say that with the downpipe and a 3" exhaust (I'd recommend full race ;] ) would probably be heard by your neighbors. Upon cold start up its loud enough to set off car alarms. Just regular idle though it purrs like a kitten. (More of a mountain lion kind of kitten). But if you break over 2k in the hood, the neighbors will hear you.

Being heard by some neighbors is perfectly fine, but there's some cars that when they enter the place you can hear them load and clear (this is from my house pretty far from the entrance). I guess I'll hold off for now. Maybe I can find someone in South Florida that has one that I can listen to :P

Thanks for the info!

Has anybody had any problems with the exhaust rattling on the frame and coil spring? My car isn't lowered or anything it just has the fr exhaust no dp.

Back