fullrace or ultimate downpipe?

I have the full race down pipe (high flow cat) and its paired up to a Full Race exhaust. I love it!! It has a really nice deep tone to it. I would highly recommend it. Once I get a air intake and a tune ill have dyno numbers. But I will say it sounds 110% better and seems to be more responsive in the 4k-Redline stage. Sounds AMAZING when going wide open throttle...not that I do that often. Lol
how much louder is it with the down pipe?

how much louder is it with the down pipe?

I got the downpipe at the same time I got the exhaust. But to my knowledge its *slightly* louder. It's more of a deeper tone though. But I can't exactly answer your question, sorry.

Yea and it made installation harder, but I still love it and it was cheap!
I didn't even realize the UR was a 2 piece design. Not gonna lie, it's seems a little nerving that there aren't any lug nuts holding the pipe to the connection mount. Any idea if that two piece design makes it any less of a contender against full race? I ask because I'm looking at doing a UR dp with a the 3"tsudo catback (when it comes out).

I didn't even realize the UR was a 2 piece design. Not gonna lie, it's seems a little nerving that there aren't any lug nuts holding the pipe to the connection mount. Any idea if that two piece design makes it any less of a contender against full race? I ask because I'm looking at doing a UR dp with a the 3"tsudo catback (when it comes out).

I never noticed that before. I do find it quite odd myself.

it didn't bother me, it was a bit harder to connect the two pieces together, but once it's bolted tight I don't see what could go wrong

it didn't bother me, it was a bit harder to connect the two pieces together, but once it's bolted tight I don't see what could go wrong
Come to think of it, i guess you can just go to a hardware store and get the lug nuts there. What about performance? Any differences? Also in actual quality?

Come to think of it, i guess you can just go to a hardware store and get the lug nuts there. What about performance? Any differences? Also in actual quality?
build quality is excellent, solid and well made, but still being light.
and for performance, I think the downpipe did the most of all the bolt ons, it definitely made the most difference according to my butt-dyno.

I think they are comparable.
if you were going to go with a full race exhaust, then I would match it with their downpipe.
But since you're going tsudo exhaust, then I would say UR just because of the price difference.
Also, I got my downpipe last year on cyber Monday, and got a great deal (about $150 off regular price)
Just FYI

I have the full race DP and cat back. She sounds so sexy! I love it! Most people think it sounds more like a European sports car compared to a civic. Def more bass in the sound than previous generations.

Back