fullrace or ultimate downpipe?

I have the full race DP and cat back. She sounds so sexy! I love it! Most people think it sounds more like a European sports car compared to a civic. Def more bass in the sound than previous generations.
You're making it a lot harder to pick :spazface:. Any one wanna chime in on this. Full FR system or tsudo 3" with UR downpipe :feedback:

Reactions: raf
Really tsudo?? But isn't it a 2.75" exhaust? How does that fit with a 3" downpipe??
That's the setup I have, fits just fine and I don't think .25" is gonna do much anyways...
the downpipe definitely made the exhaust a little louder and much much deeper in tone

I highly recommend full race. I have both the DP and the exhaust, love the sound and performance. I've heard other 9 thgens with the tsudo and I'd say the full race sounds better. Just a personal opinion but I'd recommend full race over all others.

I highly recommend full race. I have both the DP and the exhaust, love the sound and performance. I've heard other 9 thgens with the tsudo and I'd say the full race sounds better. Just a personal opinion but I'd recommend full race over all others.
I agree with that FR probably does sound better. I'm curious though to hear the difference between the 70mm tsudo and their (rumoured) new 76mm exhaust. I'm dead set on a 3" cuz I eventually I wanna turbo charge.

I agree with that FR probably does sound better. I'm curious though to hear the difference between the 70mm tsudo and their (rumoured) new 76mm exhaust. I'm dead set on a 3" cuz I eventually I wanna turbo charge.

Yeah that was my main reason for going 3". I'm going turbo after warranty expires.

Hey guys n quick question. Will this turn on my check engine light on? I don't have flashpro

If you do not install a defouler at the second O2 sensor, yes.

Back