Future 9th gen aftermarket radio integration plans

Stephen Malone

I have been talking with Idatalink about adding support for 9th generation civics with their Maestro RR integration unit. I among others have wanted aftermarket radio integration with the iMid's radio tab so I reached out to Idatalink. We are working to find a viable solution to get radio and navigation(and possibly other information) from supported aftermarket radios to show up on the imid. I am just in the beginning stages of reaching out to them but they said that it could very well be possible and I'm gonna try to bring my 2012 civic to them so that they can test different options. I will keep everyone updated but hopefully they will be able to figure out a solution.

I have been talking with Idatalink about adding support for 9th generation civics with their Maestro RR integration unit. I among others have wanted aftermarket radio integration with the iMid's radio tab so I reached out to Idatalink. We are working to find a viable solution to get radio and navigation(and possibly other information) from supported aftermarket radios to show up on the imid. I am just in the beginning stages of reaching out to them but they said that it could very well be possible and I'm gonna try to bring my 2012 civic to them so that they can test different options. I will keep everyone updated but hopefully they will be able to figure out a solution.

Sweet!

Back