Garden State Honda - Experiences [ONGOING]

Hold your horses Ed lol we have videos and pics comin. We are taking her to the windy roads of PA for some driving vids and im gonna do a review/comparison to the 8th on Thursday at the meet.

I hate Garden State Honda because costumer satisfaction isn't one of their agendas. Route 23 Honda is a really good Honda dealership, imo. It's where I purchased my Si and where my dad purchased his Pilot. Congrats with the new ride.

Haha you know I only follow the cool people Dawn. To answer the question you asked on Facebook, in comparison to the 8th, the ride is very similar and extremely fun and pleasant. I mean we just traded in a car with double the hp and torque and the Si feels like a step up rather than a step down. Overall looks, I say 9 out of 10 on exterior and 8 out of 10 on interior.

Thanks for the congrats everyone. Gene thanks you guys and gal as well but he's driving right now.

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

IMG_0435.JPG

IMG_0437.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_0442.JPG

IMG_0438.JPG

IMG_0441.JPG

Good choice in color.

Do you think that tb have a bigger bore compared to the 8th gens? It seems like it on the picture.

Good choice in color.

Do you think that tb have a bigger bore compared to the 8th gens? It seems like it on the picture.
Ed, to be honest with you I'm not sure, we'll do a side by side comparison Thursday at the meet. Also if you're freer today lets meet up.

For some reason, I wasn't able to go to any Thursday meets at RT-17 this summer. I've always been busy doing other things. Hopefully I can make it this week. I would love to see your new ride.

For some reason, I wasn't able to go to any Thursday meets at RT-17 this summer. I've always been busy doing other things. Hopefully I can make it this week. I would love to see your new ride.
We will be there

I stocked the car with 9thcivic.com cards and got our lanyard hanging from the mirror lol All we need now are plate frames

I Just got the below EPIC email from Garden State Honda:

that's ok.. I have one already.

On Aug 22, 2011, at 10:56 AM, Gaetano Valente wrote:

still waiting to see the new 2012 civic si.

This email was sent to: xxxxx@gmail.com.
From: Garden State Honda 225 River Drive Passaic, NJ 07055

Update Preferences - to update your communication preferences.
Remove - to choose which lists to be safely and instantly removed from.
Report Abuse - to safely report abuse and to stop all future email communications [REF_V1917620-131415_NO].

*As always, check with a Sales Manager to confirm accuracy of the information given. Neither the dealer nor this information's provider is responsible for misprints or other errors regarding this data. Offers cannot be combined, includes all costs to be paid by consumer except lic. doc. fees destination and taxes.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please call the General Manager of Garden State Honda at (973)-777-1600 and destroy the original message and all copies.

Pursuant to the CAN-SPAM Act this communication may be considered an advertisement or solicitation. If you would prefer not to receive future marketing and promotional mailings, please submit your request via email to thlavenka@GardenStateHonda.com or via postal mail to Garden State Honda, Attn: Marketing Department, 225 River Drive , Passaic, NJ 07055. Be sure to include your email address if submitting your request via postal mail.

We both get to drive it. I think I wind up driving it a bit more since I need to drive to work.

Back