where: MARIETTA BILLIARDS CLUB, GA
The Marietta Billiard Club Suite 210
1355 Roswell Road
Marietta, GA 30062

what time: 1PM- WHENEVER

cost: FREE

expected turn out: 700+PEOPLE

weather: PARTLY SUNNY and 67*F

***there is an expected HARLEM SHAKE video of everybody at the meet to be made at 2PM***

CASH PRIZES will be awarded to best looking cars at the meet.
1st = $100
2nd = $75
3rd = $50

Last edited:
webby can you expose this to the georgia members you know or the ones in the south at least? might need some help getting the word out to members.

SOUTHERNFRESH: WELCOME TO ATLANTA MEET

what: IMPORT ATLANTA PRE-MEET

when: SATURDAY APRIL 20TH

where: MAINSTREAM PERFORMANCE in DALLAS, GA
Mainstream Performance Inc.
260 International Parkway STE 128, Dallas, Georgia
what time: 2PM- 9PM

expected turn out: 650+PEOPLE

IMPORT TUNER WILL COVER THE EVENT AND IT WILL BE FEATURED IN ONE OF THERE MAGAZINE ISSUES
  • RC DRIFT COMPETITION
  • DYNO COMPETITION ($40)
  • FOOD & DJ
  • BRING YOUR RUCKUS
for more info go to www.southrnfresh.com
14868_10151496850216944_1118084196_n.jpg

FORMULA DRIFT ATLANTA

what: FORMULA DRIFT

when: SATURDAY MAY 11TH

where: ROAD ATLANTA in BRASELTON, GA

what time: 8AM- 11PM

cost: $35 (gate pass and infield parking pass)

expected turn out: 30,000+PEOPLE

for more info on global time attack go to: http://www.globaltimeattack.com/
for more info on formula drift go to:http://formulad.com/schedule/pro-championship/road-atlanta.php

LAR_4783.jpg

vv LOOK UP GLOBAL TIME ATTACK RD2 ROAD ATLANTA. THERE WILL BE A COUPLE NSX's AND A RED JDM TYPE R CIVIC RACING ALONG WITH MANY OTHER GTA CARS.
insta_atl_race.jpg

Godspeed_Civic.png

sstp-1202-01+tyler-mcquarrie-global-time-attack-record+cover.jpg

7199780510_9a45758186_b.jpg

super-lap-battle-global-time-attack-2012-buttonwillow-03-fxms-nsx.jpeg

finals_01.jpg

Last edited:
WEEKLY BARRETT CAR MEETS

what: BARRETT CAR MEETS

when: EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS

where: KENNESAW, GA and is held BEHIND THE JOES CRAB SHACK IN THE HOMEGOODS/AMBUSH PARKING LOT
2100 Barrett Park Dr NW # R Kennesaw, GA 30144
(678) 738-0204

what time: 8PM- MIDNIGHT

expected turn out: 250+PEOPLE

Last edited:
Went to the drift last year, it was great, I'm going to check out kennesaw sometime when it's warmer.

Went to the drift last year, it was great, I'm going to check out kennesaw sometime when it's warmer.
go to the we hungry meet this sunday. its always a good clean meet with good vendors and lots of great cars. plus its going to be perfect 70 degree weather.

I wish Marietta was sat,if it was in Buford on Sunday I'd go,just too far to be at work Sunday night,really sucks it sounds great !

I wish Marietta was sat,if it was in Buford on Sunday I'd go,just too far to be at work Sunday night,really sucks it sounds great !
theres more we hungry meets just be later in the summer. but ill keep posting dates of when meets are.

I will be coming out to kennesaw for sure,I really miss the hanging out scene.Just hope I'm not he oldest there...(47). But if I am I guess I'll just have to be called pops. Although my GF says I look 30 and act 15. Unfortunately she is not into the car,bike scene but that won't stop me and some people I know that are.

I will be coming out to kennesaw for sure,I really miss the hanging out scene.Just hope I'm not he oldest there...(47). But if I am I guess I'll just have to be called pops. Although my GF says I look 30 and act 15. Unfortunately she is not into the car,bike scene but that won't stop me and some people I know that are.
theres a guy thats 67 and a guy thats 56 and a couple of way older guys there so feel young. and no i have no idea where barrett raceway is. dont think there is one.

Back