Got a problem after downpipe cold air and exhaust

collin.clausen.9

Help me please my car is very stubborn on take off no hondata just intake downpipe exhaust I have hondata but no tune hope someone can help

So you have hondata? You haven't used the reflash? The reflash should avoid your car acting funny in the meanwhile you get situated for your tune
Actually, it will still run kinda crappy even with the ReFlash. He just needs to get started on the tuning process.

yeah, let him tune you when you get your parts. It won't hurt you to run the reflash map until then.
this was from a previous question I had.... So your saying once I get my intake my cars gonna run like crap?

this was from a previous question I had.... So your saying once I get my intake my cars gonna run like crap?
My car did not run it's best and I had a CEL once I put my Skunk2 on. And I was running the reflash Hondata gives and that felt worse.

some have said just with a downpipe alone it ran like crap compared to tuned.

some have said just with a downpipe alone it ran like crap compared to tuned.
That's weird my car hasn't ran like crap with my downpipe but I guess I'll find out and if it gets bad i guess I'll have to tune sooner than I thought

Back