Grand Theft Auto V Gameplay

wow im so surprised this thread isnt exploding with posts.....

GTA V! Played till like 3am last night but had to go to sleep to wakeup early for work hahah!

love everything! driving is a bit twitchy... but its cool! Towing things is super fun! County area is amazing, mountian biking is great, triathalons are super fun, road biking is amazing (already did tour of the island by road bike) just so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh I know exactly what you mean there.. I started wow in 2005 and I was addicted pretty bad all through high school and college, once I became an adult and have been working in my career field since 2010 and haven't really played since then, until about a month ago me and my brother turned out accounts back on for occasional play. Nothing like it used to be though haha

Lol. I stopped before WOTLK came out. I sold my accounts so I wouldn't be tempted to play. Needless to say, it has worked :D

wow im so surprised this thread isnt exploding with posts.....

GTA V! Played till like 3am last night but had to go to sleep to wakeup early for work hahah!

love everything! driving is a bit twitchy... but its cool! Towing things is super fun! County area is amazing, mountian biking is great, triathalons are super fun, road biking is amazing (already did tour of the island by road bike) just so so so so so so so so so so so so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I keep forgetting to pick it up after work haha. I want to play it sooo much

It's gonna be a long 50min drive home haha
he9enetu.jpg

Got a chance to play a tiny bit, seems pretty cool so far, I don't think I like the sensitive steering yet but ill probably get used to it.

Take-Two has announced that Grand Theft Auto V generated approximately $800 million in sales worldwide during its first 24 hours on sale. According to Take-Two, this marks “the highest first day retail sales of any title in the history of the company and the Grand Theft Auto series.”

love this game dude. i LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE triathalons

Game is very good. I hate the driving physics though... Downgrade in my opinion. But everything else......... Awesome!

love this game dude. i LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE triathalons
yeah me too! started the third long assss one last night but quit by accident after 45 minutes in! HAHA!
Game is very good. I hate the driving physics though... Downgrade in my opinion. But everything else......... Awesome!
agreed! Very twitchy,, but as you're "driver skill" increases it loosens up and it a little more bareable :(

Also laggy on console :(

28~fps on ps3
22-26~ on 360 :(

almost unplayable on 360 for me :(

I usually play after midnight eastern. sometimes I'm on before that. I'll shoot you a request.

What kind of stuff are you doing online? I am by myself, and it seems really chaotic and non structured. I have been doing the Deathmatch stuff for the most part. I am terrible at death match, but it is less chaotic than when I did a "mission".

What kind of stuff are you doing online? I am by myself, and it seems really chaotic and non structured. I have been doing the Deathmatch stuff for the most part. I am terrible at death match, but it is less chaotic than when I did a "mission".
I've been doing solo and friend sessions to build up cash and level up. I've been doing the small missions, selling cars at Los santos customs and robbing stores.

Back