Great experience at Criswell Honda in Germantown, MD

hwasa

Long Beach, CA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
When first starting my shopping for my Si, I test drove my Si for the first time at Shockley Honda in Frederick, MD. Salesman told me they're hot and I had to pay sticker (lol). Decided to give truecar a try because I had heard about it before. After getting the truecar estimate, I called a couple dealers and back and forth for the deal. Brandon Shaffer at Criswell made it easy; all negotiation was done over the phone and all I had to do at the dealership was get a quote for my trade-in and sign the papers. Before tax, title, tags, and trade-in, my 2014 Si Coupe came in at $20,800. Just figured I'd post this in case anyone in the area was curious about a dealership or a price. Good luck!

nice! that's even lower than invoice! Civic Si is a great car have fun with it, compliments everywhere and power to boot you will have so much fun flying by BMW's and Altimas who think they're hot stuff.

Last edited:
I paid roughly the same price for my Si. Nice to know that MD and VA have comparable prices.

Criswell was great when i got my 2012 SI, it was the 3rd one in the area i think since at that time, they had just came out. got it right under MSRP. At first they wanted over $2k over MSRP.

Back