greatest wedding proposal?

I don't blame you, Jeff :rotfl:

Congratulations wing :) Mr and I will have been engaged 6 months on the 22nd :cheerleader: It's all very exciting and overwhelming! When do you think you two will get married? We're still...deciding..could be a year :(

thx :) the plan is for next june

The greatest is the one that is never proposed. I'll be waiting for the other half that shows them being another statistic when they get divorced like more than half of marriages these days. The sanctity of marriage has been ruined by people who are unwilling to put forth the effort to make a marriage work past the hard times. Part of that is the "instant" society we live in today where people want to cut & run @ the first sign of trouble.

And you forgot people who get married for the wrong reasons ie, settling, pregnancy, the other persons financial success, the other persons looks, good sex, GETTING sex, etc. Half the package is half the problem. I settled for a financially secure and decent looking man with no personality. I'm single now.

Sorry for the rant. Just, your post needed an elaboration.

lol, says the man who's surely been married the longest here ^^^

Man dresses as carrot along with 49 friends to propose to girlfriend

article-1312889331777-0D5CDB3D00000578-105712_466x310.jpg

Kooky character Pang Kun dressed up as his favourite vegetable and was joined by another 49 bright orange carrots wearing sunglasses to pop the question to his partner Zhao Xinyu.
After meeting Zhao at the local shopping complex in Qingdao, Pang excused himself to the bathroom and quickly changed into his suit.
When he returned his was joined by pals and they all started bopping away to music - much to the amazement of Pang's girlfriend.
When they finally stopped for a breather, a hush descended over the crowd and a recording of Pang's voice was played over the loudspeaker.
'Six months ago I met you,' his voice began.
'I still remember your shyness at our first date, my longing for the next date and my excitement when the first time I held your hand at the movie theatre.'
Suddenly Pang threw off his suit and got down on one knee to ask Zhao to marry him. Naturally she said yes - much to the gathered crowd's delight.
According to Pang he had spent three weeks planning the stunt, which cost him £10,000.
Let's hope they live happily ever carrot... oops we mean 'after'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/871816-man-dresses-as-carrot-along-with-49-friends-to-propose-to-girlfriend#ixzz1UlNqjNDm

Back