Greddy Intake

Vahag Chakerian

Los Angeles
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hey guys yesterday I installed my greddy momentum Intake and noticed that my fb6 idling is a little funky. It'll go 800 to 1k and go back down. Also had my check engine light come on so I took it to a friend and cleared it up for me. Should I be worried about the idling or am I just being a little paranoid. Btw I put about 4 miles with the intake on.

i dont know dude, i installed mine and no problems... no cel, no weird idle, nothing! just awesome sound. doesnt sound normal to me. yeah, disconnect the battery for a while then reconnect and let run for a few minutes.

I reset it and also took it to a friend for a ecu reset but the light just turned on again... I think I'm going to put my stock parts on and give it to honda

how long did you let the car idle after hooking the battery back up.... after first installing it

I put my stock back on and noticed that the Intake's mass flow hole is really small. So now my car runs fine with the stock intake and I'm going to send back my greddy pipe

And get it replaced...like you think it's defective?

I honestly do think it's defected. I'm talking to wesellcarparts. Hopefully I could just get a replacement for it. I mean I did spend $330....

I sent mines to greddy corp. my car was idling really weird and I was running rich. Their must have been a defect on the intake

update: I finally got a replacement and installation went smoothly. Car's idling fine and my car is reacting great with the intake on. So stressed during the whole process of sending it back, and receiving it back but I'm really happy of what I got. Thanks to Bryan from Greddy Tech he really gave me the satisfaction of results. Its been a whole day that my check engine light hasn't been on; so that's a good note.

Back