GRFXP Fuel Rail Cover

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
Here's a sneak peak at our fuel rail covers being test fit on Bumper's 2013 PMM Sedan. (Note: 2.4L iVtec Decals will soon be available).

COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Our fuel rail cover is made from high grade aluminum, then powder coated for extreme durability with a brilliant gunmetal or satin black finish. Installation is extremely simple and can be done in less than 5 minutes.

(RAW FINISH: Before Powder Coating)

(BRILLIANT GUNMETAL: From Bumper's 8thGen)

(SATIN BLACK: W/O Decal)

good stuff. I know a number of people were looking for this

I wish you had this back in the day when I had my 8thgen Si....:giggle:

Ah, so you have the earth dreams.

Nice. What are we looking at for price?

I want the black with a 2.4L iVTEC decal when it's available, or maybe no decal at all.

Last edited:
These are available on our website, www.grfxp.com. I know bumper was able to get it to fit 9thgens but I haven't sat down with him to see if any tweaks were necessary
Okay, I was confused by "coming soon" in the post. Please let me/us know when you find out if they fit the K24 without modifications.

Would be awesome though if you guys made one for the 2012+ Si that covers the view of the intake manifold flange and other plastic ridges near the end of the runners.

Last edited:
@trustdistruction,

Sorry for the wait, Bumper's car was in the body shop having the trunk re-painted and the front bumper replaced.

The dealership owed him for drilling his front bumper for the license plate even though he asked them not to before taking delivery of his car.

He's going to do a better write up on the fitment.

Okay, I was confused by "coming soon" in the post. Please let me/us know when you find out if they fit the K24 without modifications.

Would be awesome though if you guys made one for the 2012+ Si that covers the view of the intake manifold flange and other plastic ridges near the end of the runners.
i agree with this statement ...alil longer to cover some of the intake mani and it would look alot better ...not that it dosent now but to me alil longer ..:dopey:

Yaaay 800 !!

this thread was made 4 months ago as a sneak peak and still not out ?? that is bad bizz for something that will sell out quick . well i found a company who makes somthing similar to this and just ordered one who ever wants the info pm me dont want to thread jack this guy .

Back