GRFXP Fuel Rail Cover

this thread was made 4 months ago as a sneak peak and still not out ?? that is bad bizz for something that will sell out quick . well i found a company who makes somthing similar to this and just ordered one who ever wants the info pm me dont want to thread jack this guy .
Ditto. PM'd

Yes sir. I understand every business has their own priorities and I don't want to get the only cracked one in the bunch because of impatience lol

Are you guys gonna make one for the 8ths? I have been looking for one that will work with the RBC on the 9th but Don't want to spend $100+ for an OEM one and have to replace the sticker.

i have to apologize for not being active on these forums at all, with the shop and the new work we're taking on from local business we haven't had much time to frequent any of the forums we sponsor. I'm trying to get our employees to help our manning the forums, posting some of our new products and answering questions and PM's. In the meantime, any questions you need answered can be directed to sales@grafixpressions.com and we'll get them answered right away.

In response to the Fuel Rail covers, we did test fit these on the 9th, while they can be made to fit, it's not perfect. I've talked to one of our customers with a 9thgen sedan who is planning on stopping by the shop so we can take some updated measurements and then hopefully do a production run of these for the 9th gen civics. I'll pose this question to you all, what color would you be most interested in...we've sold out of gunmetal for the current fuel rail covers, and have matte black left. If we do a production run for 9ths, i'm going to try to keep it to one finish... what do you guys/girls want?

Also, we are going into production with some new shift knobs "F-bombs" and I wanted to share a photo installed on a 9thcivic, I think you guys are going to LOVE them! 1.2lbs of beautifully machined stainless!

As just an FYI, and being totally transparent with all of you, the parts we make is sort of my hobby -- obviously we're a sticker/t-shirt/sign shop, but making things like this is just something I really enjoy. I'm not an engineer, so designing and producing these things takes me time and money, we really make very little on any of our knobs/fuel rail covers with the cost of design assistance, machining and material. I love being able to offer these type of products, but do understand that we essentially get to them when there is any free time. With that being said, I'm really proud of this new shift knob design, it feels friggin' amazing and the weight is spot on. I didn't think anything would be as nice as the Fatboy, but I gotta say -- these give them a run for their money -- and if all goes well should be even less expensive than our Fatboys!

any other questions, feel free to email us!

-Pete

f_bomb_shift_knob_grfxp_grafixpressions_8thcivic.jpg

yes! thanks for bringing up this thread, it's what first gave me the idea.
This cover works flawlessly with the RBC swap, and it's a great quality product.
It's easily customized too!
IMG_20131026_153501.jpg

Back