Guess my time!

Waze helps with telling you where the police are hiding. It's a free gps app that uses live user feedback. I've seen some guys with high hp builds doing 2nd gear launches, not sure if it would work though.

Waze helps with telling you where the police are hiding. It's a free gps app that uses live user feedback. I've seen some guys with high hp builds doing 2nd gear launches, not sure if it would work though.
Yeah was thinking abot doing that too , and thanks man ill check that app out!

i just need slicks , if you guys peep the slips i have 12 sec trap speeds ,,...i just couldnt grip lol

Just get a better tire and wider wheels to support your power. Dunlop Starspec, or Michelin Pilot sports should be sufficient until your ready for slicks.

I'll have my run up on YouTube soon of my 13.3 pass with a modded 135i M-series. Funny thing is I beat him by like more then half a car but his time was better.

I'll have my run up on YouTube soon of my 13.3 pass with a modded 135i M-series. Funny thing is I beat him by like more then half a car but his time was better.
How can you beat someone in a drag yet their time is better ? As in you passed him after the quarter mile marker?

Logistical math question........
If you're running a race and you pass the person in 2nd place, what place are you now?

Soooo you would have a quicker time then? Please explain this to someone who's never been on the track.

Soooo you would have a quicker time then? Please explain this to someone who's never been on the track.
I had a higher trap and his 60ft was better then mines (I was spinning like hell) there for his calculated time was faster then mine but he definitely couldn't catch me.
image.jpg

I get it lol. You need better tires, he has the upper hand on launch being rwd. Your R/t was better tho, much better!

You're only racing the clock, unless the cars are equally matched, then it would be the drivers......

Back