Guess my time!

You're only racing the clock, unless the cars are equally matched, then it would be the drivers......
You seem to continue to find a way to discredit what my car did. How bout you build your civic and beat a modded 135i M, I'm very happy with the win especially the fact I was spinning all the way down.

You seem to continue to find a way to discredit what my car did. How bout you build your civic and beat a modded 135i M, I'm very happy with the win especially the fact I was spinning all the way down.
I dont think he meant it that way. I think he means in drag racing it's the times that matter, not where each person is on the track compared to each other. You could finish your race before I even go, but if I run a faster time I still win. Just saying, I've never known Monk to be combative or anything. I think he's just saying "don't worry about the car in the other lane, that's not your opponent."

I dont think he meant it that way. I think he means in drag racing it's the times that matter, not where each person is on the track compared to each other. You could finish your race before I even go, but if I run a faster time I still win. Just saying, I've never known Monk to be combative or anything. I think he's just saying "don't worry about the car in the other lane, that's not your opponent."
We both launched almost at same time so I don't know how his time was better. If I was on slicks that would be a 12sec pass

"don't worry about the car in the other lane, that's not your opponent."
Yep... that's all I ment.......... And I gave you a 4.2 to motivate you, I'm more into motocross anyway. No I'm not trying to dis you, I didn't even know what the other car was.

We both launched almost at same time so I don't know how his time was better. If I was on slicks that would be a 12sec pass
the 60ft time tells most of the story. That's why I said I knew you were spinning coming off the line. If you lowered the 60ft time you would easily beat him based on the trap speed you still achieved.

If I remember correctly the timer doesn't start when the light turns green, it starts when your bumper breaks the laser.

"don't worry about the car in the other lane, that's not your opponent."
Yep... that's all I ment.......... And I gave you a 4.2 to motivate you, I'm more into motocross anyway. No I'm not trying to dis you, I didn't even know what the other car was.
Apologies monk , I took it the wrong way. I appreciate the advice

the 60ft time tells most of the story. That's why I said I knew you were spinning coming off the line. If you lowered the 60ft time you would easily beat him based on the trap speed you still achieved.
Yeah there was no way of lowering it tho with my tires lol, it's crazy to think Harry sparks went 11.4 and prl was in 11's

Back