Gym

mr bigolsworth

Pikeville nc
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Just curious how many ppl on here hit the gym regularly and what's your goals and current progression towards that goal?
I'm currently hitting the guy 7-8 times a week. Started back 2 weeks ago. I'm military and have my pt test in three months. Looking to score a 98%. I'm 6'1 with 33 inch waist and 198 pounds. My goal is 190 lean and 32 inch waist. And under 9% body fat.

image_zpseca6e334.jpg

I'm gonna max waist and push up and sit ups. Ill need a mile and half in under 10 mins. Ill need 67 push ups in one min and 58 sit ups in one min.

I go only 3 times a week, it's for basketball only tho (muscle, vertical, and speed) not for body building or conditioning.
So I do a well rounded workout, nothing too crazy.

I go 5 times a week I try to do 2 major muscles a day for instance

My routine- Chest and triceps, back and biceps, legs and abs, shoulders and neck and last day is arms

Not really hardcore but it's a start I'm just trying to increase my PR gradually no goals yet.

I go 3/week with a trainer on 2 of them. I'm 6'1" / 215 lb.

I need to get back into shape since I've been lax due to a total hip replacement, not to mention building up the leg muscles on that side. I've also been eating better, and hope to get down to 190-195lb.

6'1 at 190-195 is a good build. Plus the strength and also the lower weight on that hip would really help. Just make sure you take in enough protein or all the hard work will just burn muscle. Are you taking any fat burners or pre work outs Kenny?

Just be careful with them. If you have heart issues, or any complications....they can have serious consequences. Most contain large amounts of caffeine, or herbal substances with similar effects.

my weekly routine, time permitting cause of school
3x hr long spin classes (thinking of getting certified to teach it actually)
2-3 body pump classes
1-2 rock climbing sessions 1-2 hrs each
occasional weekend hikes 4-16 miles depending on where
I ride my bike around town for short trips and campus visits cause parking is a pain down here

I eat right, good balanced meals and control portions but despite everything I've been stuck at 6ft 280lbs for the past 5 years. Up to december '11 i was working with a trainer 2x a week who had me doing a lot of hypertrophy power lifting, I've since stopped doing any lifting outside of pump, but didnt lose much of the size, even after a summer of almost no lifting.

Last edited:
There loaded with caffeine. Helps burn extra calories and energy to work out but if you body can't handle it DO NOT DO IT. A cup of coffe ranges from 90-170 mg of caffeine. My pre workout has 400+. My heart races and i pump harder then i can without it but I crash about an hour or two hours later and I wouldn't dare take it if I were doing cardio, hospital trip waiting to happen.

I go 5 times a week I try to do 2 major muscles a day for instance

My routine- Chest and triceps, back and biceps, legs and abs, shoulders and neck and last day is arms

Not really hardcore but it's a start I'm just trying to increase my PR gradually no goals yet.
Exactly what I've been doin.. Are you taking any supplements? I'm also on creative and just got off of incredible bulk. And now taking pct and detoxing, strength gains went up crazy and I only gained 14 lbs so not bad but my goal is around 180 lbs of mass muscle. Maybe by next year.

Last edited:
Exactly what I've been doin.. Are you taking any supplements? I'm also on creative and just got off of incredible bulk. And now taking pct and detoxing, strength gains went up crazy and I only gained 14 lbs so not bad but my goal is around 180 lbs of mass muscle. Maybe by next year.

No supplements at this time maybe in a few months I'm trying to hit 405 bench all natural first I'm currently 5'8" 260lbs I love rice and laulau lol hahaha thinking about dropping my weight a little

No supplements at this time maybe in a few months I'm trying to hit 405 bench all natural first I'm currently 5'8" 260lbs I love rice and laulau lol hahaha thinking about dropping my weight a little
Lol 405 is a lot. I'd say you'd have to push yourself real hard or cheat:giggle: but anything is possible.

I work with a guy who benches 430's and is 165 pounds. But he body builds as a hobby and hits the gym twice a day 4-5 days a week. He's up to 300 grams of protein a day from his shakes alone.

Back