Hard Rock Thread. Yeah.

Nix

Jötunn Moderator
VIP Member
Lew-vul, KY
Body Style
It's A Fast Pig!
Aight so I have a black metal and a thrash metal thread. I seriously love me some classic hard rock. Post me up some vids and/or song titles and artists that you like. Nothing past 1990 aight? No rap, techno, pop, nu metal, metal, or elecronica dubstep. Think old white dudes with guitars. They don't have to be white but lets stereotype a little aight? hahahahah...

Yes I'm usually all this....

marduk.jpg

But lets make this thead all this....

tumblr_static_rock-n-roll.jpg

Lemme kick it off with one me and my bro love to drink to... and jam to.... I love playing this song. It's so simple but is awesome. You can totally play this when you're blasted and nail it hard.

Bon. F'N. Scott. Greatest front man ever.

AC/DC - Jailbreak

Last edited:
Van Halen - Zero

The album of demos. The album before anything else came out. This is the real Van Halen. Rock and rockin hard. I prefer these version to the album ones that were polished up for mainstream radio later.

Van Halen - I'm the one

As usual the last minute is Eddie just going crazy. I saw these guys with DLR a couple years ago in L.A. It was the best concert I've ever seen. VH at home in LA. Oh yeah..... "Show.... your.... love, show, SHOW, show your love babe"

3:00- end : babada shoobie do waa, ......... (Crank it up!1!!!!!) SHOW YOUR LOVE!!!!!

VH -Unchained

(gettin an idea I love Van Halen?) hahahah

I love me some Bon Scott ACDC.....

Damn right Bon.....

@Monk

Gettin' old
Gettin' grey
Gettin' ripped off
Under-paid
Gettin' sold
Second hand
That's how it goes

And sometimes Phil Colins just pops in to say su-su-sussudio....

And then VH comes back on and you hit 90 passing on the highway.... Maybe enough ain't enough for you, but it's my turn to try!

If this doesn't make you wanna drive too fast nothing will.....

FIIIIIIYAAAAA...... shake shake shake shake it yea...... Wound up, can't sleep, (it is after 2 am here so yea, im jammin)

This was the rhythym guitarist for SRV for years....
Damn vevo makes it too quiet.....

Back