has anyone done the 2012 civic hybrid trunk wing on 2012 civic si

status3000

MIAMI
Vehicle Model
SI
Body Style
SEDAN
Screenshot_2014-03-05-11-23-32.png Screenshot_2014-03-05-11-10-18.png ive seen a guy on instagram with a red 2013 civic si 4 door with a 2013 civic hybrid wing and to me looks amazing way better then the stock wing im trying to see if anyone has done it yet here on the forum so i can see how and what i need to do to make it work. i took a screen shot of the car so you guys can see what im talking about.

I haven't seen anyone with that spoiler here myself... you thinking of doing it?

yea im thinking about picking up the wing this week and see if i can get it to fit

thats weird i called over to my local honda parts guys and they had 4 in stock

I'm about to get the 14 si coupe wing,my question is ...the parts blow up on the 12 coupe shows 1 trunk lid and a garnish for a lx a garnish for a ex and a garnish for a si...anyone know if there all inter-changeable? Man a person that works in honda parts would be great right now...I really want to do this now...

View attachment 34112 View attachment 34111 ive seen a guy on instagram with a red 2013 civic si 4 door with a 2013 civic hybrid wing and to me looks amazing way better then the stock wing im trying to see if anyone has done it yet here on the forum so i can see how and what i need to do to make it work. i took a screen shot of the car so you guys can see what im talking about.
I have a hybrid spoiler.
Its light so 3M tape is all you need.

Last edited:
how did u get the spoiler to fit ? any help would be appriciated pauly99to17

It wasn't all that difficult to put on. I have a 2012 LX so there was nothing to take off the trunk, just had to add this. I ordered it off eBay, but the seller stopped making them. I remember it was really hard to find one, but that was a long time ago, maybe it's easier to get, one now. It was not painted so I got it painted. I got some quality 3M tape and put it on carefully. Positioned it first and then took off the red protective film off the 3m tape. Push it down...voila.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

thnx for the info and yea thats the reason why i want to do it also makes the trunk seem like its alil longer. I called over to honda and they have the factory ones. By any chance did u have to cut anything on it ? or did it come already to be installed pauly99to17

thnx for the info and yea thats the reason why i want to do it also makes the trunk seem like its alil longer. I called over to honda and they have the factory ones. By any chance did u have to cut anything on it ? or did it come already to be installed pauly99to17
It fits perfectly. Can you get it already painted in your colour? The colours are limited because the Hybrid was only available in a few colours.

i dnt think the hybrid comes in crystal black but getting it painted wouldnt be a issue

yea on the guys instagram he stated that he had to trim and cut the wing to fit correctly

I have a 2013 Si sedan and I replaced the high rise factory wing with the Honda Accessory Decklid spoiler. It required drilling 4 holes with the included template. It covered all of the factory holes and I also covered the stock Si holes with rubber plugs (not visible at all). Not the best picture but hope it helps in some way. Possibly another option to the hybrid spoiler. -Steve

I've been wanting to do it for a while, just did want to spend $300 or so on a spoiler. But i see he cut the ends off, I wonder why? I like it better with them on

highpsi615 looks good but how does it look like from the top ?

Back