Hasport Upper Torque Mount

dpetro1

http://hasport.com/store/index.php/mounts/civic/fg4/fgupr.html
anyone running this mount? direct replacement for the factory upper dogbone. they are offering it in the same durometer options as the rear mount. fits all 06-15 Si

i had considered the boomba mounts (comes with upper and lower) but they are something like 80 or 85a. BWR has the upper pitch mount but is also 85a. i had the ingalls upper mount previously but it was too stiff (95a) and I removed it.

I would have to say that because this is made by Hasport it's sure to be a great product.
I'd still like to hear some feedback from anyone who has installed this mount.
So far I've just replaced my RMM (Hasport 70a)

i liked the feel of the ingalls mount but the vibrations were unbearable to me. the hasport has more rubber and the softer bushing options. maybe ill put the ingalls up for sale and pick up the hasport with the proceeds.

Hasport makes quality products. I don't kn ow of anyone running this particular mount but I can only assume with a 62A option it would pair well with the RMM and wouldn't cause an unbearable amount of vibration.

Got it today and installed it.

Car feels great. I would say vibrations have actually decreased since installing it. With the 62a rear motor mount I had some sight vibrations above idle, and when the a/c was on. There wasn't vibrations through the entire powerband, and none of it was even remotely bad enough to complain about it. With the 62a torque mount installed, it almost seems like vibrations have actually decreased. The motor feels more solidly planted, and I think the rear mount caused less pivoting of the motor under load, but the weaker side mounts caused vibration. This actually tightens that up, there is still vibration but it feels cleaner. It's hard to explain. Almost like it vibrates at s different frequency now. It isn't more prominent in any part of the powerband, and in some cases feels less than before. So far I am very happy with it.

Pics:

14bu6wm.jpg

2vxgg1z.jpg

a27ixj.jpg

1zd3zvk.jpg

29aywc8.jpg

I ordered mine today as well, will update as soon as I install it

guys let me know if anyone else would like this mount, I work for axion now and can get you guys a good deal!

Got it installed today as well as my RMM, everything feels alot better now!

Just put in an order for the upper mount and RMM. Tired of the damn engine moving so much.

Back