Have a Motorcycle? Get in here!

Yeah... that guy on Vancouver island that posted a video of him speeding quite a bit got him arrested... in Russia... well...

When will ppl ever learn not to do stuff on camera........sssshhh

Bike is all clean and wax, same with the car! Mustang don't need no waxing it never moves! LOL!

ILBrnnR.jpg

Might be getting a bike in the near future. Never rode before but ive always wanted one so im hoping to make it happen.

Looking at a Kawasaki 650.... thoughts?

Decide what type of riding will occupy most of your time. Then get a motorcycle appropriate for that type of riding. This next one is for more experienced riders, but if you're even thinking about getting a Harley, just get one. You'll probably end up with one anyway. But for first-time riders, get a smaller Kawasaki, Yamaha or Honda and get some experience first.

Remember - ATGATT - All The Gear All The Time. It saved my life.

Well, last week was a big week for me. I traded the Buell in on this:

It's a 2013 Dyna Fat Bob in Midnight Pearl. I love it so far, I've put over 700 miles on it and haven't had it a week yet. Vance & Hines exhaust coming tomorrow for it.

Last edited:
My wife and I loved to ride together, she on her 2009 Deluxe and me on my 2011 Road Glide Ultra. Unfortunately, a pickup truck t-boned me while I was riding my Road Glide and I will have to undergo surgery, with several months of recovery and physical therapy afterward.

In light of that, my wife has decided to sell her Deluxe. Makes me sad, because we thought we'd eventually retire and spend a lot of time on the motorcycles together. Oh well.

For everyone who rides, be careful and wear a helmet.Deluxe 5.jpgDeluxe 6.jpgDeluxe 7.jpg

I've really reduced my riding after a total hip replacement, but am still reluctant to sell my Electraglide Ultra classic. I've thought about selling it in the past, but then I take it out for a ride and say, "What was I thinking?" :pat:

In any case, it's tough enough to ride - knowing the dangerous reality of today's drivers. I've battled with myself to get back on the bike after some very close calls. I can't imagine what I'd do after an actual accident.

Your wife has made a difficult decision.

I have had quite a few close calls and an accident. Fortunately, I wasn't moving. Someone backed into me T-bone style and if I had jumped and rolled off the bike. My right femur probably would have been crushed, as it was a truck, so the bumper was up fairly high. I did fracture a few ribs in the process of landing though. Bike was trashed. Went out and bought a new one two days later.

Haven't had a bike in eight years at this point, though. It drives me nuts every spring! Soon hopefully. I think, with the amount of bikes on the road now, that car drivers are at least a bit more aware of them. Of course cell phones don't help and I haven't had a bike since they became prevalent.

My wife goes back and forth about how she feels about me getting a bike (got rid of my last one before I met her), but has never told me I couldn't get one. Actually, just a few days ago she pointed one out for me to buy that was really cheap. It was too old and too small, though.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's crazy how much the attentiveness of drivers has depreciated since the invention of smart phones. I have had like 3 close calls in the past 2 weeks from people blatantly looking at their cell phones or not paying attention. I try to be as attentive as I can for possible accidents, but there is only so much you can do. I pray it doesn't ever happen to me.

Yeah, it's crazy how much the attentiveness of drivers has depreciated since the invention of smart phones. I have had like 3 close calls in the past 2 weeks from people blatantly looking at their cell phones or not paying attention. I try to be as attentive as I can for possible accidents, but there is only so much you can do. I pray it doesn't ever happen to me.

Cell phones would probably be rage inducing for me if I saw they almost caused me to be in an accident.

Sounds great. Second to third gear is always my favorite.
I was thinking about that with my car the other day, Most be that any faster and the wind drowns the pure sound of the exhaust.
(note to me: "Duh")

Back