Health/Fitness Routines?

It's nice and cool the whole day so far.

P90 has a meal plan with it. There are some blogs for food ideas as well

http://myp90xnutritionplan.com/
Quite a few similar sites with ideas

Word.....will take a look-see....thanks!

Where did you get the bands from? I gotta pick some up to start on monday..

Picked all of it from Amazon for $35. Be sure to look at the resistance(weight) on things listed. The set I got can be combined to 100 or so pounds, the red one is 30lbs on it's own.

Im having trouble getting back into lifting, since getting back to school ive been good about doing cardio 5x a week at least, but i lost 20lbs over the summer from lack of maintaining and i need to start lifting again so i can continue burning fat.

I stopped working out at my fitness place since the end of July. I've been too busy. At least I'm walking daily (weather permitting), which has kept me from becoming a load. I'll start going back in the next few weeks - really need to get my upper body going.

I had a full lab work-up done, and everything looks pretty good, except (of course) cholesterol. It's not bad, but needs to be lower. I really need to stop eating like I'm 25, and start eating like I'm 52. :sadface:

I work out at home now. I can't stand driving to the gym, looking for a parking spot and ending up being in an overcrowded place. Lol.

Lots of time gets wasted.

Seeing as how i am in the army i have MANDATORY PT EVERYDAY from 630 -730
mon-6 mile run (at your own pace; usually 7 min mile pace)
tues-weight training
wed- mission essential fitness (cross training?)
thursdays- insanity or 60-120's (spring 60 secs, walk 120 secs)
fridays- platoon run (5 miles 9 min mile pace singing cadences the whole way

i also lift weights with a buddy at his house but mostly just abs (trying to fight off the little debbies) and bench presses and run with my wife (light jog for me but a run for her lol)

finally gotten myself back into a routine, 3 cycle classes a week, 2 body pump classes, climbing periodically, its at least holding me at equilibrium

Back