8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

I'm sure she loves it when ur ordering parts lol.

she does and I'm not being sarcastic lol she is into cars as much as me from old bel airs to super cars to imports. especially imports. lol but just saying the fact that she is pregnant is a huge distraction and the fact that im always buying car parts is a huge distraction.

here is all my head stuff Cams, Valvetrain, valves
100_3327_zps45a1ec20.jpg

here is my suspension
100_3336_zps67d8f4b0.jpg

here is 120 awesome sauce and my Hybrid Racing Short Shifter
100_3337_zps7ab0e415.jpg

and my the wristbands and awesome sauce.
100_3338_zps8d935a0c.jpg

Rocking the wristbands with the wife.
100_3343_zpsb3c4542d.jpg

Thanks Hybrid Racing
Thanks THMotorsports.com
Thanks @RedShiftChris @ http://www.redshiftmotorsports.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
100_3327_zps45a1ec20.jpg

here is my suspension
100_3336_zps67d8f4b0.jpg

100_3337_zps7ab0e415.jpg

100_3338_zps8d935a0c.jpg

100_3343_zpsb3c4542d.jpg

Thanks Hybrid Racing
Thanks THMotorsports.com
Thanks Chris @ http://www.redshiftmotorsports.com/

You going to document the install? :hyper:

she does and I'm not being sarcastic lol she is into cars as much as me from old bel airs to super cars to imports. especially imports. lol but just saying the fact that she is pregnant is a huge distraction and the fact that im always buying car parts is a huge distraction.

100_3327_zps45a1ec20.jpg

here is my suspension
100_3336_zps67d8f4b0.jpg

100_3337_zps7ab0e415.jpg

100_3338_zps8d935a0c.jpg

100_3343_zpsb3c4542d.jpg

Thanks Hybrid Racing
Thanks THMotorsports.com
Thanks Chris @ http://www.redshiftmotorsports.com/

That's awsome dude my gf only likes my car and big diesel trucks haha. And that looks exciting! Where do you get the awsome sause? Iv never hurd of it befor how does it smell?

what items are you referring to? im installing everything but the valves and cams by myself or with help but im worried about valves and cams because clearance issues with the big a$$ cams.

That's awsome dude my gf only likes my car and big diesel trucks haha. And that looks exciting! Where do you get the awsome sause? Iv never hurd of it befor how does it smell?
hybrid racing bro, and it smell f-ing awesome no joke. get some thats why i bought so much of it.

hybrid racing bro, and it smell f-ing awesome no joke. get some thats why i bought so much of it.
All ur items look awsome lol
what items are you referring to? im installing everything but the valves and cams by myself or with help but im worried about valves and cams because clearance issues with the big a$$ cams.
Ok sweet ill have to try it out! Is it a fruity smell or a new car smell or what lol

I am sure we all have seen plenty of short shifters and suspension install.

I would love to see documentation/progress of the work on the top-end upgrades.

All ur items look awsome lol

Ok sweet ill have to try it out! Is it a fruity smell or a new car smell or what lol

well its like a mix of fruit and clean smell. thanks bro its alot of money sitting there. but will transform my car.

I am sure we all have seen plenty of short shifters and suspension install.

I would love to see documentation/progress of the work on the top-end upgrades.

im gonna talk to my friend and see if he will help me with full install of all of it. and whatever we end up installing ill take a lot of pictures and do a like a DIY type of thing.

I will take a video for sure. when i get the transmission rebuild ill do a before all the mods and after.
what i have to do:
Go Power V1R-2 cams
Supertech valvetrain
Rerrea flat faced valves
Type-s oil pump
Hybrid Racing TCT
550cc injectors
modify my header to a 3" outlet.
and a vitviper tune.

thats just the preformance mods i still have a to install my rear lip, side skirts, FD2 RR wing, new sub for stock location. and thats everything i think.

So I just thought I'd update this, firstly a couple days after I found out I'm having a boy that was thought to be healthy it was found out that he might have complications and I waited a bit to post about it because it has been really bothering me. Then my whole family has just been shitty as hell I figured they would be a little better considering all the bad **** going on in my life, I could rant all day about them but I'll stop there. That on top of my transmission is about to blow up. And I ****** up my engine this weekend. I ran it low on oil (obviously oil wasn't on my mind), and she started smoking. I borrowed my mother-in-laws car and now I'm trying to get the money together to rebuild my engine I'm thinking if the cylinder walls are good then 86mm 12.4:1 CR Wiseco pistons, k1 rods(was looking at the lightweight rods but im deciding against it because I might get nitrous before too long), arp head stud kit, new head gasket, ACL Thrust Washer, ACL Race Main Bearings, ACL Race Rod Bearings. But I'm not sure if ill be able to get all the money for it but I need to figure something out because I need a vehicle to drive and I do not feel comfortable driving my car. Then after all that start saving money to get my transmission rebuilt just baby it until I get the stuff.
So that's my update guys.

dang.... not the kinda update I was hoping to read. Things work out eventually. Keep at it man.

Not the kind i wanted to tell about. But i now have 1800 towards the rebuild just need about 900 more or a little more than that if the cylinder walls are messed up but either way im like halfway there.

So I just thought I'd update this, firstly a couple days after I found out I'm having a boy that was thought to be healthy it was found out that he might have complications and I waited a bit to post about it because it has been really bothering me. Then my whole family has just been shitty as hell I figured they would be a little better considering all the bad **** going on in my life, I could rant all day about them but I'll stop there. That on top of my transmission is about to blow up. And I ****** up my engine this weekend. I ran it low on oil (obviously oil wasn't on my mind), and she started smoking. I borrowed my mother-in-laws car and now I'm trying to get the money together to rebuild my engine I'm thinking if the cylinder walls are good then 86mm 12.4:1 CR Wiseco pistons, k1 rods(was looking at the lightweight rods but im deciding against it because I might get nitrous before too long), arp head stud kit, new head gasket, ACL Thrust Washer, ACL Race Main Bearings, ACL Race Rod Bearings. But I'm not sure if ill be able to get all the money for it but I need to figure something out because I need a vehicle to drive and I do not feel comfortable driving my car. Then after all that start saving money to get my transmission rebuilt just baby it until I get the stuff.
So that's my update guys.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's horrible dude I hope you win the lottery and things start to look good for you I can't beleave that all this s***y stuff is happening all at once! I wish u the bestest luck for you your family and your car. God bless you sir

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that's horrible dude I hope you win the lottery and things start to look good for you I can't beleave that all this s***y stuff is happening all at once! I wish u the bestest luck for you your family and your car. God bless you sir

Thanks my freind as i said just before your post. I got a check for the money my brother owed me. So i now have 1800 dollars and need anywhere from 900-1300 more either way im more than halfway. Now i just need to sell some car parts and a few other things. To get most of the money.

dang.... not the kinda update I was hoping to read. Things work out eventually. Keep at it man.

Thanks for the support guys i appreciate it soooo much you all have no idea

Thanks my freind as i said just before your post. I got a check for the money my brother owed me. So i now have 1800 dollars and need anywhere from 900-1300 more either way im more than halfway. Now i just need to sell some car parts and a few other things. To get most of the money.
Glad to hear that your half way there! I hope it won't take you long to get the rest of the cash

Back