8th Gen hello from a 8th gen owner.

Yeah dude I was leaning more towards a dmax lol. The farm boy in me is telling me to go back to my roots and get a dmax. But after I tvs supercharge my car [emoji3]
Yea man I'm just trying to make this a nice and fun dd for my wife until we get her a car then I'm gonna start working on a turbo kit Lol
But I'm about to start driving my old pickup for a dd and work on it maybe bag it ;) lol

Yea man I'm just trying to make this a nice and fun dd for my wife until we get her a car then I'm gonna start working on a turbo kit Lol
But I'm about to start driving my old pickup for a dd and work on it maybe bag it ;) lol

Haha nice bro! Your lady is pritty lucky to be driving the si [emoji12] shes gonna have to have her racing shoes on in this car hahaha
And dang if u go turbo this sh!t it gonna be untouchable lol

K24 down to block.
IMG_20150119_140151_zpsefahr5jt.jpg

Up close of the piston
IMG_20150119_140203_zpswylo9gpf.jpg

K24a2 head re assembled ready to be sold
IMG_20150119_144502_zpsnl2wamgk.jpg

The JDM valve cover I'm gonna use with my mugen oil cap
IMG_20150118_153419_zpshgwmrpcj.jpg

K24 with my head studs and pistons all cleaned up :)
20150120_204947_zpsxrjw5gkv.jpg

K24 with my k20 head bolted down
20150120_212553_zpsoad8bfsn.jpg

Might be getting some 2006-2008 Si wheels with tires and dry nitrous kit for 400 so I'm gonna do that and sell the kit or convert to wet. So we will see soon

Did someone say Nos?

Brian - "I need NOS! My car topped out at 140mph this morning"
Harry - "Amateurs don't use NOS, I seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces"
Brian - "I need one of these, No actually lets make it 2 and Harry I need it by tonight"

If I where you I wouldn't go nitrous but that's just me lol
Well it fell through so oooo well
Did someone say Nos?

Brian - "I need NOS! My car topped out at 140mph this morning"
Harry - "Amateurs don't use NOS, I seen the way you drive, you've got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces"
Brian - "I need one of these, No actually lets make it 2 and Harry I need it by tonight"
Lol that was suck a massive part of my childhood. Lol

Today I got some wheels that I can have on my car without rubbing Lol.
18x7.5 +38 offset
IMG_20150122_005506_zpsatjnx7v4.jpg

I'll have some better pics tomorrow.
The guy with the stock wheels and nitrous kit it fell through.
I have my k24a2 head up for sale and it looks like it will be sold tomorrow.

So I got my engine most of the way done up. Waiting on a gasket then it will be but all the way together and then start putting it in my car.
Here is some pics
20150122_212244_zpst3vyn4br.jpg

20150122_212237_zpsayyel1dx.jpg

20150122_212252_zpszlfau84i.jpg

So another update I have a o2 sensor and a o2 sensor on the way to my house.
I'm getting my suspension and everything done up. And the motor is basically together axels in brakes installed only things are the radiator and fans and intake and all the other finishing touches the car will be 100% other than the o2 sensor as of Saturday night.

Monday me and the wife go in to be induced and either Monday night or Tuesday we will be officially parents. So car will be put on hold until like Wednesday or Thursday soonest.

So another update I have a o2 sensor and a o2 sensor on the way to my house.
I'm getting my suspension and everything done up. And the motor is basically together axels in brakes installed only things are the radiator and fans and intake and all the other finishing touches the car will be 100% other than the o2 sensor as of Saturday night.

Monday me and the wife go in to be induced and either Monday night or Tuesday we will be officially parents. So car will be put on hold until like Wednesday or Thursday soonest.
Better go to the bar one last time lol jk but congrats on the future child! Do you know if its a boy or girl ?

Better go to the bar one last time lol jk but congrats on the future child! Do you know if its a boy or girl ?
Haven't been to the bar yet I partied a lot when I was younger so in kinda passed all that.
Thanks man I'm super excited.
Boy his name is Grant Lee Fleming will be born either tomorrow or Tuesday.

So I drove it around the block and tomorrow I do a 20 minute drive and 3rd gear 1700-5500 pull excited but I have a antifreeze leak I'm hoping to work out tomorrow.

Back