Hello From Nova Scotia!

Danglyzoidberg

Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Hi forum! Well it looks as though I have finally graduated from 8th civic ;)
I sold my 2010 DX on friday and nabbed myself my new si sedan the same day. This is my 4th consecutive civic, my previous being 2010 coupe as i said before, a 2000 dx hatch and a 1993 civic si coupe (auto) which i surprisingly still have. Any how i hope to get to know a lot of you coming up in the next months/years. Happy motoring!!!
IMG_0518.JPG

Oh nice. Your car might be the 1st 9th Si Sedan in the site. Welcome!

welcome to the site. There is a white si sedan on here that I've seen... but mostly coupes so far

how do you like your new car?

LOVE IT!!! Was trying to get a white, but it had a sunroof bubble on it (said they could remove it, but i didnt want to chance a paint scratch) Maybe a few slight mods to come, Tint is an absolute must, then maybe just keep it simple with an intake... I say that now, but will probably go haywire sooner or later lol.
Nice to see such a strong following for the new civic seeing as consumer reports kind of ripped the car a new one :P

everyone will have an opinion, and they were also testing an LX model. (not that the lx is bad) - just a different car

absolutely! now its funny, I have been reading that bluetooth is an option on the lx ... well not in this part of Canada it isn't. Im not sure if this was just bad info or if there are slight variations on each trim level be it made in Can or US. Same goes for the SI, the only option we have listed for them includes NAVI by default, but again i have watched reviews saying that thats a variant on the "base" SI, weird eh? (...i know i used eh :P)

Thanks! The more I drive it, the more i love it. If you want to just hop in and drive its perfect. Audio system is decent, Navi is sweet and way more up to date than my new Garmin, Bluetooth works like a charm and audio streaming is a huge bonus. The way they tied the system together is seamless. Power is nominal and Torque feels insane ... and thats without any mods...yet :)

Thanks! The more I drive it, the more i love it. If you want to just hop in and drive its perfect. Audio system is decent, Navi is sweet and way more up to date than my new Garmin, Bluetooth works like a charm and audio streaming is a huge bonus. The way they tied the system together is seamless. Power is nominal and Torque feels insane ... and thats without any mods...yet :)

That's the same thing I felt when I first picked mine up minus the fact my older brother took the keys off my hand drove it home with me in the passenger seat..lol

does he still have hands, or have you since ripped them off his arms so this never happens again? ps I am loving the Taffeta White! Wish i could have gotten my hands on one without waiting forever ... or without a sunroof bubble lol

Also Congrats! Hope to see you in my travels!

does he still have hands, or have you since ripped them off his arms so this never happens again? ps I am loving the Taffeta White! Wish i could have gotten my hands on one without waiting forever ... or without a sunroof bubble lol

Also Congrats! Hope to see you in my travels!
Naw I love my brother, lol He helps me when I need him or when ever I need a co-pilot he's there. I let him take it out sometimes. I had to pre order my car since May 20 like others 9th gen Si owners here in Toronto. But picked it up 2nd week of August long wait because of the down fall of the Earthquake in Japan. Come to Toronto next season you'll see it looking way different than the pictures. =D

Back