Hello new here just got my civic this weekend

Tony-si

Van Nuys, Ca
Vehicle Model
Civic SI
Body Style
coupe
I purchased a 2013 honda civic si with 24k miles from honda this weekend. i wont be able to do anything major to it as money is now but later on. its a stock white coupe. dont need to post pics. not yet lol

Welcome to the forums. Any plans for the car in the future?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forums. Any plans for the car in the future?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yes i do want to add the OEM skirt kit but it seems over priced for what it is. i would like to slowly add the hpp option that was available for it. get the led installed inside, some hp upgrades. just look like a sleeper version of the civic. im not gonna be racing. I heard there is a way to program the computer to get better performance while keeping it close to the est mpg?

Hondata flashpro is the ecu tuning tool you're referring to.

Check collegehillshonda.com if you're looking for oem Honda parts like body kits etc. They sell items for less than msrp.

Welcome to the forum. If you don't mind doing some of your own work, you could put in a LED kit for about half or more than what the dealership would cost. It's not all that hard either. Other than that, Webby gave the best idea for HP upgrades for our Si's. You would need one of those if you want any real power upgrades in the future.

Hondata flashpro is the ecu tuning tool you're referring to.

Check collegehillshonda.com if you're looking for oem Honda parts like body kits etc. They sell items for less than msrp.
Thanks still looks like the same price but i will look around. also find some one to install them properly

Welcome to the forum. If you don't mind doing some of your own work, you could put in a LED kit for about half or more than what the dealership would cost. It's not all that hard either. Other than that, Webby gave the best idea for HP upgrades for our Si's. You would need one of those if you want any real power upgrades in the future.
are there places that sell them that fit right in? im looking for different color.

Thanks still looks like the same price but i will look around. also find some one to install them properly
You just plug it into the car. That's just the msrp. There are companies that sell it for less or do custom tuning for your specific car/altitude etc.

You just plug it into the car. That's just the msrp. There are companies that sell it for less or do custom tuning for your specific car/altitude etc.
no im talking about the skirts ;) i like how they all come painted the same color

Hi @Tony-si

May I ask how much you got your 2013 si coupe? Don't need to be exact but I want to see the range though. Especially you got it directly from Honda dealership.

Thanks

Saw a 2015 at the Honda dealership yesterday for $19,100. Basically brand new.

Saw a 2015 at the Honda dealership yesterday for $19,100. Basically brand new.

Why is it the 2015 Si never seems to get listed on the 9th gen. sites? My understanding is that Honda produced a 2015 model but then not a 2016 Si. I look at the spec sheets listed here and the 2015 is listed.

Why is it the 2015 Si never seems to get listed on the 9th gen. sites? My understanding is that Honda produced a 2015 model but then not a 2016 Si. I look at the spec sheets listed here and the 2015 is listed.
2015 is the last year in the "9th generation body style". In 2016 the entire car changed. They didn't release a 2016 si due to issues supposedly. They released the new body style si in 2017.

Back