Hello

surely there are some exhausts up for sale on 8th... potentially pretty cheap?

I just want stock or close to quiet...... I just am gonna have the midpipe where the cut out was removed and replaced...

Welp the exhaust took a crap while I was out of town... Decided that the roads in Pittsburgh where too bad and it snapped in half so I had to make hasty plans and got the SI muffler installed... 2.25 inch piping with my straight thru resonator and it sounds great minus the fact the muffler shop I went too did a crappy install and it contacts the suspension a bit and a piece of the heat shield and the muffler shop will not fix it.... I guess I am gonna have to get it redone at a good shop closer to home...

They where saying cause its not a stock LX exhaust they could not hang it right even thou I told them they could have modified the piping coming out of the SI muffler. They actually used the flange off my old mid-pipe to make The connection by the rear tire...

I'm sure he could have made it work if another shop can make it work... sucks

I'm sure he could have made it work if another shop can make it work... sucks

Yea there are not many options here for good exhaust shops and trying to drive for 5 hours with the exhaust wide open was not gonna happen....lol

Thanks to TWM and there wonderful sales, got myself a Stage 2 short shifter on Black Friday and installed it this past weekend... I kick myself in the arse for not getting it sooner.... And now thanks to the Christmas sale a new shift knob, boot and retainer are on there way... So far the shifts are just stupid short but I love it, minus the fact that the Mugen shift knob has no weight to it, hopefully the new Phantom shift knob will help..

I just ordered the shift knob and other stuff today. I plan on getting a completed pic soon

LOL, too bad all the loud noise are pretty much all gone and all that remains is my "custom" mid-pipe and a SI Muffler, nice and quiet till I hit 4.5k and then it gets noisy...

there is nothing quiet about my car, when i remote start it from 3 floors up you can feel the vibration and hear the noise from the garage. running test pipe down pipe CAI and cat back exhaust

I know the neighbors hate me when I come in at 4:30am for work. I try and keep the revs low but it's almost impossible. Having a CAI and my exhaust when it's 26 degrees F outside makes the car louder, especially at low rpms

I hear a neighbors car every day at like 5am... and it usually runs for 5-10+ min in the winter warming up

I remote start mine at 530am, in 3 years of having this set up no one has complained. Bonus to my neighbors is two of them own Harleys so if anyone is gonna get a complaint it won't be me. Thankfully when i am running low rpm i am ninja quiet.

Back