Hello

It lasted 120k miles with mulitple trips on the dragon, decent amount of stop and go traffic, back roads around here so I cannot complain on its life span

120k on a clutch with your driving is pretty good, unfortunately I can't say that mine is 100% right now :D we'll let the future owner worry about it!

120k on a clutch with your driving is pretty good, unfortunately I can't say that mine is 100% right now :D we'll let the future owner worry about it!
120k is good for the OEM clutch. I thought I was going to need a new one soon, but the cmc upgrade changed my mind.

Only 350 more miles of granny shifting to go till everything is broken in....

Should update a bit....

Clutch is broken and running great.. Loving the suspension, but the RSB needs to replaced.... Need to get the exhaust replaced again to do the RSB and also need to replace one of my power steering lines since the exhaust put a little hole in it.

I am actually thinking of taking my solid shifter bushings out back to stock cause if I try to slam gears it feels like I am punching a brick wall. Reason being for this feeling, is solid shifter bushings, solid cable bushing and filled the lower motor mount...

Lowered after it settled a bit
DSC_0516.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353290992.901997.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353291004.230236.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353291034.112617.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353291044.245624.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353291058.388723.jpg

Tearing it up at 9th Tail of The Dragon.... My poor tires hated me. Funny part I decided to test the oil I used on this trip about 2K miles and another 3K of "normal" driving afterwards and the test came back super clean and my motor looks amazing for having 136K miles...

That's great to hear. Any specific brand oil/filter used?

Mobil 1 Super 5000 and Mobil 1 filter... All conventional oil since day 1...

I seems like the r18 is pretty stout, most single slammers are lol, the old EJ22 in the Subarus is like that, sturdy, only revs to 6k but runs forever. My old beater car had 240k on the clock but was still like new when I pulled the valve covers off.

Back