HELP! check emission system

Murcethecurse

I was driving on the highway last night and my check engine light came on it says check emission system.
im not sure what it is should i take in too honda? I've install the injen and drove with it for about 1.500 miles. do you guys think that is what triggered it?

I was driving on the highway last night and my check engine light came on it says check emission system.
im not sure what it is should i take in too honda? I've install the injen and drove with it for about 1.500 miles. do you guys think that is what triggered it?

Check to see if your gas cap is loose. If the cap is loose, or there is corrosion starting around the filler neck, that could cause the light to come on.

Is it 1,500 or 1.5 miles?

Maybe check your bolts on the new intake? Sometimes the MAF sensor placement will cause the system to think there's an error especially when you switch to an intake with a larger diameter inlet for the air. My guess is that it's not measuring correctly somewhere.

It's something that Flashpro can correct. It seems strange that after 1,500 miles it would happen and not right away.

Back