Help me buy my rims! -taffey LX

Stonetrooper

Hello 9th gen, today is my birthday and I feel like splurging some money, about 450$ to 500 $ over the next two to three months in payments. I have the option to pay a full 400 $ up front but unfortunately that is not enough to purchase a set of four rims as well as the tmps kits. Help me find some rims for my 2012 civic lx. I want the rims to work with my stock tires.

Ya, 15" with a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 (5 lug holes with a spacing of 114.3 mm between the holes)

Are you really sure you want to go 15" rims though? I made the mistake of getting an extra set of winter tires thrown into my car deal when I got it so I ended up buying used 15" Honda CRV rims that I sanded down and painted (check out my build thread if you're curious to see). I regret not getting larger rims, but I only paid about $150. I will be buying larger rims in the future. Larger rims look better. Check out any BMW, Audi, Mercedes etc etc. They always have large rims...17" or 18"

My build thread http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/paulys-youre-my-boy-blue.6598/

Last edited:
Ya, 15" with a bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3 (5 lug holes with a spacing of 114.3 mm between the holes)

Are you really sure you want to go 15" rims though? I made the mistake of getting an extra set of winter tires thrown into my car deal when I got it so I ended up buying used 15" Honda CRV rims that I sanded down and painted (check out my build thread if you're curious to see). I regret not getting larger rims, but I only paid about $150. I will be buying larger rims in the future. Larger rims fill up the wheel well so there is less gap.

My build thread http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/paulys-youre-my-boy-blue.6598/
Would I need to get different tires? Im just limited on my budget thats all.

Ya, the stock tires we have have a 15" gap in the middle, so we have to get a 15" rim. :( I wish we would have at least got 16" rims like the 8th Gens had. Oh well.

Ya, the stock tires we have have a 15" gap in the middle, so we have to get a 15" rim. :( I wish we would have at least got 16" rims like the 8th Gens had. Oh well.
Its kool. Im looking on amazon.com for a pair. I want to order some and take them into a dealership to get tmps systems set up. I wonder how much I will be looking at for a total cost. If I could split the cost up into two monthly payments I could squeeze them in my budget if it was really expensive. #lifeofacollegestudent

Back