Help on lowering 15 civic lx

alka.asyan

Jacksonville, FL
Vehicle Model
Civic lx
Body Style
Sedan
Hello guys,

I need some info and recommendations on how can i lower my '15 civic lx sedan. Id like to have lik 1.5 to 1.7 drop. And some info on what else i need to get my car lowered. Can i still use the stock struts?

Thanks guys!

eibach pro kit or H&R both work for your car.

h&r
1.6/1.4 drop

eibach pro kit
1.0/.7 drop

I used D2 lowering springs, it's a 2 inch drop fronting rear but you still have some good clearance and it makes the car look so much better...in my opinion that is

Thanks! Did you need to change the struts as well?
most of the users on here did not change their oem struts when they installed lowering springs. I haven't seen where anyone has had issues with strut longevity with a mild drop.

Thank you guys! How about camber kits? Sorry i have so many questions. Im new to this kind of stuff hehe..

Alright I'll get that later.. i just ordered d2 lowering springs today. And now im looking for wheel and tires. Any suggestions? Looking to get 17's or 18's. I read in this forum some of them had problem about the tire rubbing.. :-(

I know buying wheels is a huge improvement to your civic BUT take some time and look through this forum and see examples of how the wheels look on other cars..the worst feeling is waiting for wheels like a kid waiting for santa and then turns out you don't like how they look on your car. Wheels are a big investment so do some research on wheels and the fitment you'd like

Alright I'll get that later.. i just ordered d2 lowering springs today. And now im looking for wheel and tires. Any suggestions? Looking to get 17's or 18's. I read in this forum some of them had problem about the tire rubbing.. :-(

Yeah im gonna wait.. ive been looking around in our forum. But for now I'll just install the d2 lowering springs when i receive it. I'll go with stock wheels til i can find a good wheels..

Thanks

I know buying wheels is a huge improvement to your civic BUT take some time and look through this forum and see examples of how the wheels look on other cars..the worst feeling is waiting for wheels like a kid waiting for santa and then turns out you don't like how they look on your car. Wheels are a big investment so do some research on wheels and the fitment you'd like
Hey bro, can you throw some pics in here so i have any idea how it look like using d2 springs.

Back