Help... Sister ran into a curb, while reversing *thats what she said*

sahil

Hendersonville, Tennessee
Vehicle Model
Honda
Body Style
Coupe
Its15 honda civic sedan

This is the front passenger side ( normal and whats it needs to look like)

IMG_2550.JPG IMG_2551.JPG IMG_2552.JPG

And now this is her Front driver side.

IMG_2532.JPG IMG_2534.JPG IMG_2549.JPG IMG_2553.JPG

Now insurance is 500 collison and 250 other than collison so not sure what it would fall into. And now what would be my plan of action now since my parents are not home and they are out of country and we will be going out of country also next month.

[USERGROUP=10]@Registered 31+[/USERGROUP]

Last edited:
Its registered in my mom's name but my sister drivers and stuff since we bought her that when she was 17 as a first car.... sucks

everyone in family has there own cars and my parents have an crv for them, i have an civic coupe and my sister has this civic sedan

The way u asked seemed like u didn't want ur parents to know. lol.

I'd assume it be under collision since it's a body panel that is damaged. I think things like broken windshields fall under the other category. Hopefully some of these wiser and reckless members who have crashed cars can chime in.

Sorry bout the damage man. A lot of us know how much that sucks.

lol nah they gonna know in like few hrs i already sent pics and stuff. they gonna be super piss on my sister :bunny:. i was just chimin in what are the steps on from it now since i will be the one doing this for first time like go to dealer or some other car shops you know. its usally my dad that does all the stuff but now i have to do it.:banana whip2::confuzzled:

$500 collision. Comprehensive is for hitting a deer, cracked windshield, etc

If you want to have insurance pay for it, contact them first. Depending on who the insurance is through, they may request pictures or send someone out to look at it if it is a covered incident. If it is they will have recommendations as to where to get an estimate done. Otherwise just look up the body shops in your area, most will do a free estimate.

Back