Hey all! Taffy White Si inside!

D2 Racing released coilovers for our 9th gens already and there's no need for modifications to make them fit, direct fit, like plug and play. That's what I'm using right now for my FB6.
where did you get them? and how much if you don't mind me asking. I saw your car in the lowered sedan thread. did you drop is as much as they go or you still can?

where did you get them? and how much if you don't mind me asking. I saw your car in the lowered sedan thread. did you drop is as much as they go or you still can?

I don't mind answering, but I paid roughly $1300 for them and bought them off procivic.com, Canadian taxes hurt...

I can drop more if I want to, but not with my current wheel/tire set up, but don't wish to scrape the floor. Not worth it IMHO because an Si is mean't to be driven not to be scraping and sweeping the pavement.

wait...whaaaa? You're no longer going to be running the rpf1's you had powder coated? Any reason?

Quick question about the steering wheel emblem. Did you remove the stock emblem first, or did you just stick the JDM one on top of it?

I just ordered one, and I would love mine to look like that.

you can place the emblem right over your stock one

Thanks guys! And yes, the new one will be dropped in the spring. Already looking at options with a local shop, probable have mine as a "demo" car for alot of their products.

Today I got a few more modifications installed:

J's Racing Authentic/OEM JDM Steering Wheel Emblem (Red)
OEM Civic Type R (EP3) Front Emblem (Red)
OEM Civic Type R (FD2) Rear Emblem (Red)
OEM Civic Type R (FD2) Key Fob (Red)
Luminics 9006 "Ultra White" low beams (5000k)

Probably going to be ordering a custom "shorter" shift boot to go with the TWM M1 Abrams knob since it sits so much lower. Im probably going to go with a material similar to the bride, that matches well with the new style seat material. Ill still use the OEM boot ring/collar, should look pretty clean.

Civic06-07.jpg
can you take some pics of the emblems. Just curious to see. Thanks nevermind I see them.

Thanks a lot guys! I just put some yellow overlays on from grafixpressions.

from a weekly meet:

7490334724_050c8e8179_c.jpg

9th Gen Civic Sedan

Just thought I would post this up here, maybe change a few peoples views on the 9th gens, or at least show you guys what i got so far.
Exterior
35% tint all around
OEM Honda Visors
OEM Honda Civic JDM Badges
Debadged Trunk
"Light Smoke" Tail light overlays
Interior
OEM Honda Navi/XM
OEM Honda All Season Mats
OEM Honda Trunk Tray
OEM Honda cargo net/trunk hooks
OEM JDM Honda Civic Type R Key Fob
Js Racing JDM Steering Wheel Emblem
TWM Abrams M1 Weighted shift knob Matte Black
TWM Abrams Shift Extender Matte Black
Strut King Dead Pedal
Broadway 265mm Convex Mirror
JDM Squash Air Fresheners (x2)
JDM Domokun Passenger!?!
Suspension
Eibach Sportlines
OEM Honda rear spring isolators
Ingalls Front Camber Bolts
Engine
T1R Oil Cap
T1R Radiator Cap
T1R Reservoir Covers (x3)
K&N Drop in Air Filter
Lighting
6000k Lowbeams
6000k Foglights
2500k Noyka DRLs/Highbeams
Hyperwhite Map light
Hyperwhite Dome light
Hyperwhite Trunk light
Hyperwhite License Plate light
I only have crappy cell phone photos of the vehicle that are up to date, Im hoping to get some decent photos taken shortly.
7436117032_5e52cbd249_z.jpg
Looks so good!!

Back