Hey everyone! Picked up my 2012 CBP 4-door Si

I don't mind no. Canadian it was 28 590.......a stock Si is 25 990. To me that's a crazy good deal........only 2700 more for all the HFP stuff, and if one was to buy all the HFP stuff separate it would be upwards of 6000.

in the US it looks like $3830 for the hfp package. On the base SI (no summer tires/no nav), it's Total MSRP is $26,805. Looks like they really knocked some pricing off your deal in Canada.

Holy (explicit) Webby!!! Maybe it's cheaper here because they are made here?!?! No idea. I also find it crazy that you guys don't get Navi stock in the U.S. Correct me if I'm wrong. But no offence.......about damn time us Canadians got something better than you guys!!! ;P

Well that's not bad at all really. Thanks for raining on me "yay i got it cheaper than the states guys" parade. Damn you Webby.........damn you! I don't know why I just thought of this.....could be the rum......but KennyGS.....did you get your garage dude? lol.

Oh and Webby......I've decided to appoint myself "Atlantic Canadian Civic Ambassador To The United States". :P

but KennyGS.....did you get your garage dude? lol.

I was going to build it myself starting last spring, and I was all ready to begin. Then on the morning of May 8 I got out of bed with a lot of pain in my left hip. Three weeks later I found out I was going to need a total hip replacement, which happened on August 23. So I've put it on hold until 2013, when everything should be completely healed.

It's just as well since I've decided I want it to be bigger, and if I conclude I can't do the work, then I'll just hire someone.

I'm thinking one large service bay to pull into and have room for a lift and benches all around, then two regular bays next door with a full 2nd floor above that looks out over the larger service bay. I would plan for the regular sized end bay to be set up for washing.

I have lots of time to work on plans until 2013.

Back