Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

Really enjoyed the video. Engine sounds fantastic, although is a little drowned out by the exhaust. The spoiler will certainly add to the car's look. I like how it's not overly done. The 12's just look simpler and cleaner IMO. That car must be so fun to drive. Enjoy!

But isnt e85 cheaper per gallon? When i was considering it, i found that the lower mpgs but cheaper price per gallon pretty much evened out.

Like 25% cheaper than regular locally. Gap gets wider for premium.

But isnt e85 cheaper per gallon? When i was considering it, i found that the lower mpgs but cheaper price per gallon pretty much evened out.

Depends what part of the country youre in. In the farm belt. It's cheap. Like 1.70. But here in bend over and take it Massachusetts. It's 2.99

@Sleepingpanda did you get your steering wheel done locally? I'm looking for a place to do my sentras steering wheel. I just need it re wrapped in leather. Wondering if you went local since I'm in southern nh.

Is there a space for the third brake light?

negative. needs to be relocated to where the LX and EX 3rd brake light is. Figured itd be more universal this way. so even EX/LX owners can get it. plus i think it cleans up the trunk not having the light there.

Back