Hi everyone! I'm sleepingpanda!!! (part 2) lol

new edyno. it was 60 degrees tonight. love cold air. lol

o77h.jpg

Very nice. I was waiting to see numbers over 300whp.

What's going on with the afrs look worse than the last sheet. They're all over the place now

Another couple questions: is this still on the stock clutch, and if so, are you having any slipping problems? Is this the stage 1 or 2 kit and what injectors are you using?

Another couple questions: is this still on the stock clutch, and if so, are you having any slipping problems? Is this the stage 1 or 2 kit and what injectors are you using?

Stock clutch. No slipping. Stage 2? i guess. Its a 3.15 pulley. 750cc injectors. You can see on the dyno graph making 10lbs of boost.

I think I'm pretty much sold on this, then. The way I see it is, it's either 300whp for $3800 or 400whp for $5600 (CTe vs. PRL). Those prices are assuming self-installation and the CTe route wins in that arena as well. This way I have money left over to get the tires I want and money for a hotel for a few nights on vacation I'm going on in October and I can install everything in my driveway on a Saturday morning and be tuning that afternoon.

The car sounds great man. I see GPs. :D Will the Brembos fit with those wheels on?

Wow! A lot has changed, your car is looking great man! Any track vids coming soon? Wanna see this beast in action lol

I think u can make over 300whp cause up top there a dip it need little touch up on the tune, nice ct ftw

Back