Hi from Newfoundland

TeeEyeVany

Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si w/Navi
Body Style
Coupe
Hi everybody, I sold my 2006 Honda Civic DX Thursday and purchased my 2012 Honda Civic SI Friday... I went with the Sunburst Orange...apparently it's one of only 2 on the island as of now...Here's a few pics of what my driveway looked like Thursday before the person who bought my old car picked it up.

Black 2006 Honda Civic DX - 130,000 kms
Orange 2012 Honda Civic SI - 44 kms

100_2453.jpg

100_2452.jpg

100_2449.jpg

Welcome to the site! What are your impressions of the new SI so far? Color looks great

Thanks....I currently only have just over 400 kms on it but I love it so far...I was driving a base model 06 before so anything would have seemed like a jump haha.... I really like the power that is put out by the new engine.

Are your headlights stock in the night pic you posted in the other thread?

Welcome to the site. Nice color choice. That radiator looks like an intercooler. lol.

Haha bootyluvr...I wasn't planning on buying until next spring however I seen this car at my local dealer and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to fork over the cash and drive away in it before someone else does haha....it's nice to see a few people from Canada on here as well :canada:

That's good. Glad ya got it! They are going really face. Hard to find them.

The one I bought was actually sold already but the deal ended up falling through so I jumped on it...My salesman called me at school and told me the deal fell through and that the car was availiable if I wanted it so I left school and went and put a deposit on it haha

Glad you could get it! Left school? Hope you didn't miss much of the class :hiding:

Congrats, and it looks great. So will you be entering the Si in Targa Newfoundland this year? :bricks:

I hate the SPEED network, but one of my favorite things they show every year is their BS, condensed coverage of Targa Newfoundland. Such beautiful country, such awesome cars, and such awesome racing. I saw the Trailer Park Boys were in last years race. :giggle:

Back