Hmm...White or Blue? Si Sedan

NateDaGreat58

Hi everyone,

Trying to decide between these two colors, both are great for different reasons in my opinion. Here are some of my thoughts on each...

White
- More contrast makes window tint look darker than actually is (makes legal limit look better haha)
- Looks cleaner for longer period of time between washes
- Rejects more heat during summer
- Color combination with red interior looks better IMO
- Contrast also increases edgy/sporty factor

Blue
- Nice change (current car is white)
- Sleeker look
- Draws less attention to itself
- Less contrast makes darker tint less noticeable

What do you guys think?

Here is a photoshopped image (added red calipers and some tint) of both side by side.
White Vs Blue Si.jpg

I'd actually say the white will show dirt worse than the blue having owned both colors. You're going to get a split reaction here. A ton of people love white, and a ton of people love blue. You need to get what you like.

It reminds me of electron blue.:love:

nahhh dont regret the red man. Red and blue both look equally nice, but with the red Si, the dash lights, seats, tail lights, and jdm badges all colour match perfectly. its the nicest set up

True...I do love the look and how it all ties together now that I have everything lmao. But my three favorites are def blue, red, and black

I have a blue and love it. But the color options for the Si are crazy. It's insane, almost a curse, how many colors you can get the Si in. Most other cars, espicially preformance, are silver, black, white, and one
'out there' color like red or yellow or rally blue. Not the Si, you get red, blue, orange, black, white, silver, and they all look AMAZING.

IMO blue+red looks way better than white+red, plus gives more options for cosmetic mods in the future. If you've owned white before and really like it though, get the white. Honda makes one of the best white paints out there.

White 4 door Si looks beautiful. Back in 2013 when Honda added spoiler on Si's models, I saw one parked on the street and thought that was the CTR.:eek2: I walked probably 10 times around the car and couldn't believe that this wasn't the CTR.

Thanks for yalls input! At the end of the day, I'll end up getting the one that is the most readily available since there won't be many 14's around in December.

Thanks for yalls input! At the end of the day, I'll end up getting the one that is the most readily available since there won't be many 14's around in December.

You can always tell the dealer what color you want and they will find one for you.

Back