Want To Buy Honda 2012 Civic Multimedia/Navi In-Dash Double Din OEM Replacement

PhillySunburstFG4

Hey guys and gals,

Just seeing if anybody has an OEM navi for sale and how much they would want for it. I've been wanting one for quite some time but can't find one for the right price. It could by aftermarket but I still want plug and play. I'm not splicing wires. Let me know!!

I'd keep your eyes on ebay if you truly want oem. People who've paid to get the oem navi aren't likely going to part with it for something else. The ones you see for sale would most likely be pulled from totaled cars.

I'd keep your eyes on ebay if you truly want oem. People who've paid to get the oem navi aren't likely going to part with it for something else. The ones you see for sale would most likely be pulled from totaled cars.
Thanks! I saw a new OEM one on amazon for $360 with free shipping. Is that a good deal webby?

um, I am having serious doubts on the 300 dollar unit. Even junkyards will charge upwards of a grand usually (depending on the age of the unit/availability). The oem navi has a msrp of 3500 dollars from honda, without any harnesses etc.

collegehills sells the replacement unit for like 2800 dollars.
http://www.collegehillshondaparts.c...ust-heater-fuel/navigation-system-gps-antenna

Again, that's without the wiring harnesses, the double din, etc

oh wow that's outrageous. thanks for the help guys. are these made in china ones simply you plug in and it's good to go??

Notice to buyers:
  • DO NOT send payment to a seller through PayPal as a GIFT under any circumstance.
  • If there is a problem with the sale, you will have NO RECOURSE through PayPal whatsoever. i.e. you lost your money.
  • If a seller asks you to pay this way or to pay extra to cover PayPal fees, please report them to 9thCivic staff and PayPal as it is against 9thCivic site rules and PayPal Terms of Service.

Back