Honda civic leather steering wheel wrap

scott

New York
Vehicle Model
EX
Body Style
coupe
Honda doesn't offer a leather wrap for the 2012 civics and although wheelskins is a great after market option ...Honda does make an OEM leather wrap for the 2006-2011 civics. Does anyone know if this will fit the 2012 steering wheel?

I have compared both wheels visually and the look to be the same demensions, so I don't see why it would not fit.

I wonder if anyone has a good relationship with their parts manager and get him/her to open a kit and and see if it would fit the 2012.

Yeah I saw that ... although that is a whole steering wheel replacement for $225 and I don't think I am that handy :( Probably have to add another $150 for a dealer to install.

I like the OEM leather wrap they offer for the 2011 as it is cut to fit better around the spokes... not "generic" like the wheelskins.

8th wheel

2006_honda_civic_si_manual_w_navi_steering_wheel_100262453_m_001.jpg

9th wheel
hondacivicdash.jpg

a leather wrap isn't going to fit between the two. Look at the differences where the buttons are on the 9th.

ahhh ... yes ... thanks Webby!!! ... so now I just have to hope Honda (or some aftermarket company) makes a leather wrap that fits better around the spoke areas.

Back